~Special 04~

Plot: Blue Lock boys, Sae, Kaiser and Ness see that Kuroko-chan is with GOM+Kagami then it turned to a fight for her attention

Requested by: Byeolsan

-3rd POV-

Isagi and the Blue lock boys were walking around, before they spotted some familiar players.

"Hey! Isn't that your brother, Rin?" Bachira questioned, pointing in the direction of the male.

Rin instantly had a tick mark on his temple, glaring at his brother, who was across the street with his manager.

He grinned at his expression, before waving his hand, "Oi! Sae! Come hang with us!"

"Do you want to die?!" He exclaimed, about to attack the black and yellow haired male, but was held back by Tokimitsu and Isagi.

Sae looked at them, but ignored them.

His manager softly smiled, "Sae, why don't you hang out with them? You do have a free schedule today."

"I'm not going to." He simply said.

"We're gonna go see (N/n)-chan!" Bachira exclaimed.

"On second thought, I'll be off." The red haired male said, already walking off.

His manager sweatdropped, 'He seems to be head over heels for that girl...'

Two individuals heard the name and instantly showed up.

"Well, if it isn't Yoichi." A familiar male said.

The said player looked at him and his brow twitched, "Kaiser..."

The said male smirked, "Where is my liebe."

Ness smiled and nodded, "We heard her name so we would like to see her."

Rin glared at his brother, "Well, you aren't going to. You can go back to whatever you were doing."

Sae blinked at him, "My schedule is clear today."

-----

As the group walked, after having to stop Rin and Isagi from fighting Sae and Kaiser, they heard a voice.

"(N/n)-chin, do you have anymore pocky?"

The boys instantly snapped their heads at the mention of the girl's name and saw her by a literal titan.

"I should have some in my bag, Mu-kun. You can look if you'd like." (Y/n) said, smiling softly at him.

He nodded before walking to her bag to look for the box of pocky.

Karasu's jaw dropped, "How tall is he?!"

"A tower." Nagi said.

Kise ran up to the girl, "(N/n)-cchi! Did you see my play? I looked cool right?"

The light blue haired girl nodded, "You could've at least went easy on Bakagami."

"Oi! Who you calling stupid?!" Kagami exclaimed, ready to beat her in a match.

Sae walked up to the court, confusing the football players as he went to (Y/n), "Hey."

The girl blinked at him, "Sae-san, why are you here?" She tilted her head.

Momoi's eyes sparkled, "(N/n)-chan, you know The Itoshi Sae?! What am I saying! Of course you do!" She gasped, "Are you dating him?!"

She blushed slightly, "Of course not, Momoi. Don't say nonsense."

"My imotou is not allowed to date anyone." Tetsuya appeared out of nowhere, tugging his sister's arm.

Isagi and the rest walked up, "Hey, (Y/n)-chan."

The said girl looked at them and waved, "Hello, senpais."

Aomine raised a brow, "Oi, who're the pretty boys? We already got an idiot." He pointed at Kise.

"Hey! I can hear you!" The blond exclaimed, pouting.

"These are the Blue Lock boys, the ones I manage." She pointed at them, then at the other three, "Itoshi Sae, plays for Re Al. Michael Kaiser and Alexis Ness, who both play for Bastard Munchen."

The dark blue haired basketball player just ignored the whole thing, just heard manage and ran with it, as he picked his ear, "Yeah okay."

Everyone in the GOM deadpanned at him.

Akashi walked up, "Is there a reason why you're interrupting our match?" He questioned the others.

"Well I guess we'll just have to play against you." Kaiser said in German, confusing the GOM, except Akashi and the Blue Lock boys, since they carry their translating earbuds just in case.

"All right." He said, nodding, before going to the court.

-----

As everyone got ready to play, so a few had to be seated.

(Y/n) walked up to the middle, holding the ball, "Good luck to each team. Play fair and have fun. Moat of all, no fighting." She said, narrowing her eyes at Aomine, Kagami, but most of all Shidou.

They all nodded at her words, before she threw the ball in the air, which Murisakibara and Gagamaru jumped up to get the ball, but the purple haired male ended up.

-----

As the game went on, whenever one of the GOM would score, they would look at the light blue haired female to get a praise, which they would get. The football players got angry so they started to play better to get her attention.

Shidou dunked the ball, his tongue sticking out with a grin, "Hell yeah!" He turned to the girl, "You see wifey?!" He grinned.

(Y/n) smiled softly, "Yeah I did. Good job, senpai."

He had a dopey smile as he went to play again.

Momoi smiled, "Seems like they all want your attention, (N/n)-chan!" She said, noticing Sae look at her friend.

"Hm? Well, I did help train them, except Sae-san...But the rest seem like they want me to see that they improved." (Y/n) said.

She sweatdrop, 'I'm pretty sure the Blue Lock boys, Kaiser, Ness and Sae have a crush on you...' She thought.

The boys trying to win her attention continued on throughout the whole game, before the two girls got bored and went out to eat.