~Special 15~

Plot: Kuroko-chan spending time with the one and only King Barou

Requested by: They wish to remain anonymous

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) blinked a bit when she saw Anri come by to her office.

"Can you that, (Y/n)-chan?" She questioned.

The light blue haired girl nodded, "Sure." She said, getting up from her seat as she headed out the door.

What was it that the older female asked her to do? To make sure Barou doesn't do anything too harsh to his other teammates.

As she walked, she knocked on the door, before it slid open, revealing the black haired male inside.

"Barou-senpai." She said.

He blinked, before turning his head again, "Why are you here?"

"Well, after your last play with another team, you almost lashed out. So I came to make sure you're alright and to keep you company." She said, softly smiling.

From the corner of his eye, he could see that she had a flowery aura around her, which made him have a slight barely noticeable blush, "Do whatever you want." He said, going back to folding his laundry.

(Y/n) walked more into the room, "Senpai, how are you liking Blue Lock so far?"

He huffed, annoyed, "I don't like the weak players here."

"Ah..."She softly smiled, "Well, I'm sure there are more stronger opponents you haven't met yet. There are a lot of players here after all."

Then a ringing went off, signifying that it was time for dinner.

"Oh, time to eat. Want me to accompany you?"

He just grunted, finishing up and walking to the door, then looked back at her, "You coming?"

She blinked, before nodding and walking towards him. He let her go through first, before following himself.

-----

As Barou ate, he took note that the girl wasn't eating.

"Oi, why aren't you eating?" He questioned her after he swallowed his food.

The light blue haired girl shook her head, "I ate before coming ov-" She was cut off by him feeding her some of his food, which startled her.

"That's a lie. I heard your stomach growl a bit ago." He grumbled, before looking down at his chopsticks with a small blush, 'I just fed her with my utensils...' He sighed as he got up, "I'll be back..." He muttered, going to get another pair of utensils.

The girl on the other hand blinked with dotted eyes, before shrugging.

-----

After hours of hanging out. Well, more like (Y/n) following after him like a puppy and he would be the overprotective one if he saw someone get too close to the sweet manager, he would literally glare at them.

The girl said her goodbyes to him and left.

Barou sighed in relief, "Didn't think this would last so long..." He muttered, before seeing that she left something for him. He picked it up and opened the small box, which held a small crown charm. He blinked at the small gift, before blushing a bit, "Quite the manager..."