~Special 08~

Plot: Sae comes back from Spain to spend with Kuroko-chan...And he's forced to bring Luna with him.

Requested by: Roro-chan1015

-3rd POV-

Sae looked at his phone to check the time and see if (Y/n) had texted back.

Luna peeked over his shoulder but pouted a bit when he saw him turn off the phone, "Aw, come on Sae. I wanted to see who you're waiting on. You been checking your phone every five minutes."

The red haired male only looked over at him from the corner of his eye, "I'm just waiting on a text from someone."

"Is it your brother? Maybe a girlfriend?" He smiled, "Nah, I don't think you got a girl. You're too stoic for that." He chuckled.

The male only blinked at him, 'Why do I have to bring him with me again?'

"Itoshi! Take Luna with you! He wants to go to Japan, and since you're going too, why not bring him along?"

'Right...coach...' He sighed, as they then entered a taxi and headed towards the hotel.

As they were heading to their hotel, Luna couldn't help but be fascinated by the world outside.

"Last time I was here, we didn't get to do much exploring. I was saddened by it but it was even sadder to play those rookies." The blond said.

Sae's phone went off making him look at it in an instant, 'She texted back.'

Mi amor
Welcome back to Japan, Sae-senpai. Hope to see you soon.

Sae
How about we meet up? Like a date?

Mi amor
I don't know if they'll let me out...

A few minutes passed and she texted again.

Mi amor
Nevermind, Anri-nee is letting me off the hook. We can hang out.

Sae
Great. I'll see you soon then.

Sae turned to the player beside him, "I'm dropping you off at the hotel. I have other things to do."

Luna blinked at him, "Eh? Where are you going?"

"I'm having a date."

"Oh? I never knew the infamous Sae could pull a girl. Can I meet them?" He smiled.

"No."

"Please?"

-----

Sae sighed as he sat in his seat at a cafe with Luna beside him.

(Y/n) walked in and saw the two players. As she walked up she tilted her head, "I didn't know you would bring Luna-san."

The red haired male sighed, "He wouldn't stop bothering me."

Luna smiled and waved, "You must be the girl that Sae has his eyes on." He leaned in closer, "He kept checking his phone every five minutes while we were at the airport."

He hit the blond over the head, making him help and sit back on his seat, "I did not." He looked at the girl, "How about we order?"

The light blue haired girl sat down, "Sure."

"Ah, where are my manners. I'm Leonardo Luna." He smiled, extending his hand for a shake.

She softly smiled, clasping her hand with his, "I'm (Y/n) Kuroko."

Sae pouted in his head, 'He's holding her hand for too long.' He pulled the male's hand, "Alright. Let's order."

-----

As the hang out went out, Luna would ask (Y/n) questions about herself or about Blue Lock, while Sae on the other hand was tapping his fingers in the table.

The blond male went grab her hand, "Hey, how about we—"

Sae instantly pulled (Y/n)'s chair towards him, "Sorry, but we have other things to do." He cut in.

The light blue haired girl blinked with dotted eyes, "We do?"

He looked at her, "Yes, we do. You were mentioning you wanted to go to that new gelato shop that opened."

Her eyes sparkled, "You remembered?"

"Of course I remember our texts."

Luna smiled, "I wanna go too!"

(Y/n) nodded, "Su—"

Sae looked at him, "Didn't you say you wanted to go sightseeing?"

"Oh, right. But I'm sure there are fun places to visit too. Come on, Sae! It'll be more fun with the three of us."

"No."

He pouted, "So mean!"

(Y/n) looked at the male beside her, "I'm sure he can join us. Plus, the more the merrier."

Sae sighed and eventually nodded, "Fine." He said, before looking at the blond male who smiled, 'If he gets too close I'm going to kick the ball at his face next practice.'

-----

As the day went on and whenever Sae saw Luna get too close, he would gently pull (Y/n) beside him, not wanting the blond to steal away his amor. The girl was oblivious to it, just thinking that she might walk into something so he moved her.

~Bonus~

Once the two players were back in Spain...Sae kicked the ball at Luna's face.

"Stay away from mi amor." He walked off.