~Special 12~

Plot: The boys reaction to Kuroko-chan crying.

Requested by: No one

-3rd POV-

It was a known fact around Blue Lock that the most amazing and cutest manager barely shows emotion. Unless it was something that she loved which would make her eyes sparkle and have sparkles around her. The Blue Lock boys never seen her cry or super angry, only her brother has, which Tetsuya wishes to never see again.

Isagi

(Y/n) was on her tablet, watching a show that seemed to have its funny and sad moments. Meanwhile, the boys trained so they didn't pay much attention. Though, as soon as they went for a break, they all scattered around the field talking and drinking their water.

Isagi sat beside the girl, drinking from his bottle, before peeking over and see what she was watching, before minding his business.

That is, until he heard a sniffle, making him snap his head towards her, "(Y/n)-chan?" He softly called out.

She only sniffled more in response, till he saw tears dripping down her face.

He instantly paused her show and pulled her in for a hug, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He softly questioned her.

She sniffled, "She shouldn't have died. She sacrificed herself to save them." She cried.

He slightly chuckled as he rocked her side to side to calm her down, 'She's so adorable...' He thought, as he let her cry.

Bachira

Bachira was training with (Y/n), listening to her words on what he needed to train on and what he should do in a worse case scenario on the field. Though, as they trained, his worst nightmare came true.

(Y/n) ran and caught the ball, so as she ran, she started to feel her stamina depleting, which the male took note of.

"You alright? We can take a break if you want." He said.

"No, I'll be fine." She said, before losing her footing and fell.

"(N/n)-chan!" He ran towards her, kneeling down and carefully sat her up, "I told you we should've taken a break." He then saw her shoulders shake then heard a sniffle, "(N/n)-chan?" He gently moved her hair to see her face.

"I'm sorry, senpai..." She cried, "I should've listened to you."

He instantly hugged her, "Ah! It's okay! How about we go and call it a day, yeah?"

She nodded, sniffling, "Okay..."

He gently wiped her tears, "No more crying. I like you more with a smile." He grinned.

Kunigami

He blinked as he was in the dining hall with (Y/n), who wanted his help with something.

"So, why am I here again?" He questioned.

"I need help with prepping the food for you guys. Plus, why not have help." She smiled softly, which made him blush.

"Sure."

As they cooked, the girl was cutting up vegetables, though she soon got slightly distracted and ended up cutting her finger.