~Special 10~

Plot: Kuroko-chan makes bentos for the Blue Lock boys and they compete who has the best one.

Requested by: CatArena0308

(This is during the Second Selection so she doesn't have to walk a lot. So, sorry if you wanted it to be during the League Arc.)

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) had woken up early in the morning to make bentos for the Blue Lock boys. They have been doing well during the past few days.

As she looked at the time, which read 5 a.m., then looked at the bentos, "About 2 more to go..." She muttered, before getting to work again.

-----

She wiped her brow as she closed the last bento and putting it in the fridge, "Finally done...Hopefully they like them." She said, then washed the dishes and tidy up, before heading out.

-----

As the boys finished their training for the morning, it was lunch time, which they were happy about.

(Y/n) walked up to the players, "Ah, before you guys use your number to get your food, I made a surprise for you all." She softly smiled and went to the fridge, taking out a handful of bentos, "I made bentos for all of you."

Isagi's eyes widen, "(Y/n)-chan...you didn't have to do this." He said, walking up to help her.

Bachira grinned, "Wah! (N/n)-chan you're so sweet!" He hugged her.

Nagi's eyes sparkled, "Can you feed it to me?"

Aryu flipped his hair, "Anything you make shall be cherished."

The girl softly smiled, before going back again to get the rest of the bentos, "I hope you like them. I did my best. I'm not the best cook but I did put my whole heart into them." She said, as she hid her hands behind her back, which had band-aids around her fingers.

Kunigami and Barou seemed to notice before taking their respective bentos along with the others.

As Chigiri opened his bento, his eyes widen, "Mine is My Melody themed."

Bachira opened his, "I got Pompompurin!" He grinned.

Rin opened his, which was Pochacco, "They all follow a theme..." He said.

Nagi looked down at his, "I got Cinnamoroll." He blinked, "It's too cute to eat..."

Reo, who got Kuromi, stared at his with sparkles, "It's so cute."

Bachira shook his head, "No! My Pompompurin bento is the cutest!"

"Hah?! Obviously not! My Badtz-Maru is!" Barou exclaimed.

"I like my Chococat." Niko said.

(Y/n) blinked with dotted eyes, seeing them all fight to see who had the best looking Sanrio bento. She grabbed her own bento, which she unfortunately didn't have time to theme, so she sat down and ate her bento, 'I could've at least put a bit more pepper...' She slightly pouted.

Rin sat beside her with his Pochacco bento, "Thank you for the meal, (Y/n). It's cute."

She looked at him and softly smiled, which made him blush slightly, "Thank you, Rin. I'm glad you like it."

"Though, why the Sanrio characters?"

She blushed slightly, averting her eyes, "I like the characters. They're very cute so I had to."

He nodded, "I see." He muttered, before taking a bite of his food, feeling bad he had to ruin it, but knew he had to eat, "Its good. I like it."

She had sparkles around her, "I'm glad to hear."

In all, the others just ate their bentos, before going back to training while still competing on which bento was the best looking one.