~Special 09~

Plot: Kuroko-chan and Rin go on a date and Blue Lock boys find out about it.

Requested by: CatArena0308

-3rd POV-

Ego let the boys out for the next couple of days to relax. He basically kicked them out the facility.

But as most of them were out, Rin walked to the German Stratum and knocked on a door that said Kuroko (Y/n).

It soon opened, revealing the girl he grew a crush on.

"Oh, is there something you need, Rin.?"

Rin averted his eyes, "Since we're being let out, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere? Like at the arcade or something?"

(Y/n) blinked before smiling softly, "Sure. I would love to. How about tomorrow?"

He looked at her and nodded, "Alright. See you then at 4 at the arcade." He said, walking off.

"Bye-bye, Rin." She waved, as she then looked at Noa, who had walked up, "Noa-san, hope your next few days are relaxing." She smiled.

Noa looked at her and pat her head, "You as well, (Y/n)." He said, walking off.

She walked back into her office, sparkles around her from Noa's words, to tidy up a bit more before leaving.

-----

Rin stood in front of the arcade, looked at his watch, seeing that he was early.

"Oh, Rin, you're early." A familiar female voice startled him.

He looked beside him, seeing the familiar manager, "You scared me..." He muttered.

She softly smiled, "Sorry. Shall we go in?"

He nodded, "Yeah." He opened the door and let her go in first, before following her in. He then went to the counter to get tokens for the two, before going off to play.

-----

Bachira was hanging out with Isagi and Chigiri, before looking through the building's window and his eyes widen, tugging on both his friend's arms, making them yelp and stop.

"Guys, are my eyes playing tricks or is that our cute manager with Rin?" He questioned.

Chigiri looked and tilted his head, "Eh? That is him!"

Isagi's eyes narrowed, "What's he doing with her?"

"They're probably on a date."

"A date?!" Bachira exclaimed, before taking a picture of the two and putting it in the Blue Lock group chat.

Bee
We found Rin with our cute manager!

Antenna-bug logged in.
Ichigo's love child logged in.
Nagi's sugar daddy logged in.
Reo's sugar baby logged in.
Fashionista logged in.
Krow logged in.
Model logged in.
King logged in.
Playboy logged in.

Antenna-bug
Rin-rin! Better log in or else I'm coming for you eyelash bastard!

Nagi's sugar daddy
He really beat us to it. I wanted to hang out with her.

Reo's sugar baby
I miss (Y/n)-chan :X

Playboy
Can someone please change my name?! I'm not a Playboy!

Krow
No <3

Model
You are one, Otoya.

Bachira looked at the two that were on their date.

-----

Rin was concentrating with the claw machine, before he pressed the button and grabbed the plushie that the girl was eyeing.

The plushie dropped down on the hole and he won it. He crouched down and grabbed it, before showing it to the girl, "Here."

(Y/n) had sparkles around her as she grabbed the Sanrio plushie and hugged it close to her, "Thank you so much, Rin."

He had a barely noticeable smile as he watched her hug the plushie, "Come on, we have more prices to win." He said, grabbing the tokens and heading to another game.

"Hai." She smiled and followed after him.

-----

As the boys and girl freedom came to an end. They were back in the pri—Blue Lock facility. The boys? They went after Rin, trying to interrogate him, but he would only dodge them as they ran up to him.

(Y/n)? She was with Hiori, helping him train, not really paying attention to the other boys.