~Special 11~

Plot: Sae and Kuroko-chan go on a date and the Blue Lock boys find out.

Requested by: Abby_Lev

-3rd POV-

Ego was surprisingly being nice, letting out the boys and his daugh—the manager.

(Y/n) yawned as she was in her office making sure she had her things, before her phone went off. Without looking, she answered, "Hello?"

"Kuroko-chan, I'm in Japan. Are you willing to meet up tomorrow?"

Her eyes widen a bit, "Sae-senpai?"

"Yeah. It's me."

"Sorry, I picked up the phone without looking...but sure I'll be able to. I'll be at my house though, since Ego-san is letting us out."

"I see. Send me your address, I'll be there to pick you up tomorrow at 2."

"Ah, alright. I'll see you tomorrow then, Sae-senpai. Bye-bye."

"Bye."

-----

Sae was in his hotel room and as he put his phone down, he raised a closed fist. Then he blinked, 'I'm way too excited for this date...' He thought, before looking at his phone when he received the message from (Y/n), sending her address.

-----

"I'm going out, okaa-san." (Y/n) called out to her mother, who was in the kitchen.

"Eh? Are you hanging out with Yoichi?" Her mother questioned, peeking her head out to look at her daughter.

She shook her head, "No. I'm going with Sae-senpai."

"Oh? Itoshi Sae?" She smiled and walked up to her, "How about you invite him in and then we can start planning your future wedding."

The girl blushed, "Okaa-san...! It's just a hang out, not a date."

"Mhm, that's what they all say." She said, walking back into the kitchen.

She sighed at her mother's antics, before the doorbell went off, making her walk towards the door. She opened it and the familiar red haired male stood there, "Hello, senpai."

Sae nodded, "Kuroko-chan."

"Oh! Itoshi-san! Be sure to bring my daughter by 7! And if you want to eat later, don't be shy to come in." The girl's mother smiled, appearing behind the girl.

He blinked and nodded, "I'll be sure to remember that, Kuroko-san." He then looked at the girl, "Shall we go?"

(Y/n) nodded, "See you later, okaa-san." She said.

The mother smiled, "Ah, such a cute future couple." She walking back into the house, closing the door behind her.

-----

Rin sighed for the billionth time since he was dragged by Isagi, Bachira, Reo and Nagi.

"Come on, Rin! Don't be so uptight!" Bachira grinned, jumping and wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

Rin's brow twitched, before pushing the male, "Back off!" He exclaimed.

Reo laughed, before his attention caught something or more like someone, "Eh? Rin, isn't that your brother?"

The male instantly tensed up and looked over, his eyes widening, "He's with (Y/n)..."

Nagi looked up from his game at the mention of the girl, "(Y/n)-chan?" He looked around for her like a puppy.