~Special 03~

Plot: Kuroko-chan hanging out with Isagi

Requested by: dud_goddesd

-3rd POV-

Isagi watched the clock tick by, counting down the time till school would be over and he would have to go to practice, even see his crush.

Soon, the bell went off, making the students stand and gather their things.

The teen on the other hand instantly stood up along with Tada, as they walked out the class.

"Ready for another tiring day?"

The dark blue haired male smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it's tiring, but at least Kuroko-chan will be there." He said, his eyes holding love for the girl.

Tada smirked, gently nudging his shoulder, "When you going to confess your undying love for (Y/n)-chan?"

He blushed, "I-I haven't thought about it yet." He stuttered, "Plus, let's just get to practice."

-----

Soon practice ended, so everyone was free to change and go home.

Isagi on the other hand ran up to their manager, "Kuroko-chan!" He called out, making the girl turn to him.

"Isagi-senpai? Is there something you need?" (Y/n) questioned, tilting her head.

He blushed slightly, raising a hand to scratch his cheek, "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? Like, now. Well, after I get changed..."

She blinked, "Oh." She said, making the male think it was a bad time.

He waved his hands, "I-If it's a bad time, we can hang out another time."

She softly smiled, "No, it's fine. We can hang out. Just have to tell my parents that I'll be home later."

He stopped his movements, before smiling, "Ah, well you can call them, while I go ahead and get changed." He said, walking off.

She nodded, "All right. Good work on the field, senpai." She said, getting out her phone.

-----

(Y/n) walked beside Isagi, as they were in a café, each eating a tasty pastry and drinking their chosen drink.

"So, then Tada decided it would be funny to just jump in the river because of a bet." The male laughed at the memory, "He somehow caught a fish with his bare hands."

The girl let out a small laugh, making the male blush, "You and the team seem to have fun and weird stories."

He nodded, "I wish you lived near so you could hang out with us. After all, you're our manager and kinda our coach."

She hummed as she took a sip of her drink.

He looked at her and smiled softly, "So, I know it's only been a few months, but how are you liking Ichinan?"

She softly smiled, "I like the school. I'm happy to have you and Tada-senpai as my friends."

'Yeah...' He sweatdrop, 'Since you're basically invisible to everyone...' He thought.

"I'm fine with being friends with you two."

He tilted his head, "Why so?"

She shrugged, "I'm invisible, no one will see me..." She smiled at him, making his eyes widen as the sun hit her perfectly, "I'm glad you two took the time to notice me."

Isagi blushed profusely, before turning his head to hide his blush, 'Kuroko-chan is so pretty...' He thought.

(Y/n) picked up her phone, looking at the time, "Ah, I should head home. I don't want it to get super late."

He blinked, "I'll walk you to the station."

She nodded, "All right." She said, as both of them stood up, grabbing their bags and heading out the small café.

-----

As the two got to the train station, the girl turned to the male.

"Thank you for walking me to the station, senpai. Hope you get home safely." She said.

He chuckled, "I should be saying that to you, but I guess you'll be fine since you're basically invisible." He said.

She softly smiled and nodded, "Yeah, but Tetsu-nii will get me and we'll walk home, so no need to worry."

"Ah, all right. Get home safely, Kuroko-chan." He waved.

"Thank you again. See you at school, senpai." She said, before walking off.

He watched her walk till she couldn't be seen anymore, because of the crowd, then headed to his house. He let out a small sigh as he softly smiled, "I got to hang out with Kuroko-chan..." He muttered, before blushing, 'Would that be considered a date? I mean we were both together...Ah! I don't know!'

Isagi was having a crisis while he walked home.