~Special 02~

Plot: Kuroko-chan attending a formal event and everyone wants to dance with her.

Requested by: They wished to be anonymous.
Hope you like it!

-3rd POV-

Ego sighed as next to him was Anri, who had a sparkling aura around her.

The brown haired female turned to (Y/n), "(Y/n)-chan, we have to get you a dress for the formal event!" She jumped up and down while clapping, "Oh, I can't wait now!"

The male deadpanned, "Why did I agree to this..." He muttered.

"Because we need a break from all this football! Look at (Y/n)-chan's eyebags!" She exclaimed, pointing at the tired girl.

(Y/n) blinked at them, but stayed quiet.

The black haired male sighed and nodded, "Just for that day only."

"Plus, Blue Lock won against U-20 so it's only fair we have this party." Anri said, as she sent the invitation to the players.

"Yeah, yeah." He waved his hand.

-----

"A formal event?" Isagi muttered, since he was with the rest.

Bachira grinned, "Let's go find something to wear!"

Yukimiya hummed, "I probably already have something to wear..."

Chigiri looked at him, "Probably Gucci or Balenciaga..." He muttered.

He blinked and tilted his head, "How did you know?"

His eyes widen, "Eh?!"

Reo looked at them, "Well, it's going to be this weekend, so we should probably hurry and get something to wear."

"Buy something for me, Reo. I'm just gonna go home." Nagi said.

"Eh? You're coming with us!" Karasu exclaimed, grabbing the back of his shirt, before he could walk off.

"That's too much." He muttered, before seeing Barou crossing the street, "Oh, it's the maid."

Bachira walked his hand, "Barou!"

The said male had a tick mark, but ignored them, wanting to do his own shopping.

-----

Shidou stared at the phone, before grinning, "Gotta look handsome for my wifey." He said, getting ready to go out and shop.

-----

Anri had picked out multiple dresses, different designs, different colors, different lengths, but none of them seemed to fit (Y/n) just right.

"Hm? What about this one, (Y/n)-chan?" She said, pulling a dress from a rack, but when she didn't receive a response, she turned, seeing the young girl's head bobbing from the tiredness, 'One more dress...' She thought, looking around, before her eyes widen, 'That's the one!'

She walked up to it and grabbed it, then walked up to the barely awake girl, "(Y/n)-chan? What about this one?" She questioned.

(Y/n) instantly jolted up, awake, "I'm up...!" She slurred, before looking at the dress, "Oh, Anri-nee, it's actually pretty. I like this one a lot." She said.

She had a sparkling aura around her, "Oh! You'll look beautiful! I just know it!"

-----

It was time. The day of the event.

The Blue Lock boys were in suits and the ties seemed to match their color, like Isagi having a dark blue tie.

Everyone was having fun and laughing, talking about their childhood stories.

Otoya looked around, "Eh? Where is our cute manager?" He questioned.

Aryu shrugged, "She's probably getting ready. She has to be stylish after all." He flipped his hair, hitting Karasu.

"Oi! Watch it!"

"U-Uhm...Anri-san doesn't seem to be here at all either." Tokimitsu said, as Niko nodded.

Suddenly, Anri walked in, she had a beautiful dress and had her hair curled with light make-up.

Isagi walked up to her, "Anri-san? Where's (Y/n)-chan?"

She smiled, "You'll see." She said, before going up to the door, "I introduce you, Kuroko (Y/n)." She opened the door.

(Y/n) blinked as she walked up, making all the boys eyes widen and blush. Her dress was (f/c) that flowed down with short heels (or flats, whichever you prefer), her hair was lightly curled and had light make-up, props to Anri who did it for her.

Bachira grinned, going up to her, "You look so pretty, (N/n)-chan!"

She softly smiled, "Thank you."

Yukimiya walked up and bowed, holding one hand out, "May I have this dance?"

She blinked, before putting her hand on his, "You may." She said.

He smiled and lead her to the dancefloor.

All the boys blinked.

"Yukimiya!"

"No fair!"

"I was gonna ask her first!"

"Oi! Let me get the second dance!"

"Hah?! As if! I'm second!"

"No! I am!"

Anri smiled, hearing the arguments of the boys, 'So all of them have a crush on her! So cute!'

The brown haired male smiled softly as he danced with the girl, "You're very beautiful tonight, Kuroko-chan."

The said girl smiled, "Thank you, Yukimiya-senpai. It took a bit to find the best dress."

"You should've said so. I would've helped you out to find something." He then blushed, "N-Not that this dress isn't flattering or anything."

She lightly laughed, "I see. But I wouldn't have liked to trouble you at all." She took note of his suit, "Especially since you are wearing an expensive suit."

He chuckled, "Well, I had this from a photoshoot from a while back."

"Ah, right, you're a model." She said.

Reo then cut in, "May I have a turn?" He said.

Yukimiya smiled, but on the inside he didn't want to let go of the girl, "Sure." He said, letting go of the girl so he could stand by the sides.

(Y/n) smiled softly and danced with the purple haired male.

-----

By the end of the night, the girl danced with all the boys, minus Tokimitsu and Niko since those two were very shy to even ask her.