ᥫ᭡.│Our Little Secret

Song: Mastermind

By: Taylor Swift

Dedicated to: my girls

"We're not doing that

"We're not doing that."

I blink at him for a few seconds before sighing.

He's turned down almost every idea I've had.

Arius came over today to tell Niko about our plan for revenge, my brother took it well and even offered his help whenever we needed it.

He did make it clear though that if anything happened between us, he'd kill us both.

Niko doesn't have to worry about anything. Especially me ever getting with Arius.

Yes, Arius is attractive but no way in hell I'd ever date him.

The guy can't even stand the idea of being around me for more than five minutes. Hence the way he keeps getting up to refill his water.

"Keep thinking. I'll be back," He says before getting up from the couch and taking his leave to the kitchen.

I turn to Niko who's playing a video game, "Your best friend is impossible."

He snorts, "No, he's only being impossible to you."

"That isn't any better." I glare at my brother who's back to ignoring me for his game.

Seriously, one day I'm going to strangle him.

Arius comes back after a few minutes with a refilled cup of water.

"So, I was thinking we could have the whole school drink chocolate milk tomorrow. Since I, you know, spilled chocolate milk on her."