ᥫ᭡.│The Kaye Family

Song: love is embarrassing 

By: Olivia Rodrigo 

Dedicated: You guys! Happy New Year! 

My mom hands me a half-filled plate while dad hands both Arius and Niko an overfilled one

The funny thing is, they'll get another plate and say that they're not full. My brother and his best friend are built differently.

I've never met anyone who can eat as much as them. One time we went to In N Out and they bet each other that they couldn't finish two four by fours.

It was a tie I couldn't even finish half of my animal fries.

Mom always says Niko got the eating habits from our dad and Arius probably did too from his dad. Even though he doesn't talk much about his family, he does speak highly of his dad.

Once I overheard Arius talking to Niko about how his dad would cook him these Mickey Mouse pancakes. Arius had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse phase and his dad made it a tradition that every Sunday was pancake day.

He doesn't talk about his mom much, but his younger brother Colten comes around from time to time. He spends his time mostly at hockey practice or a friend's house.

Colten is also a future NHL player, he wants to follow in his dad's footsteps just like Arius.

So far Colten has been one of the best youngest hockey players at Morhills. A big part of me thinks he's going to surpass Arius when it comes to scores.

Colten does have one hell of a slapshot. It reminds me to work on mine.

My eyes glance over to Arius who's stuffing his face with the Chilaquiles my mom made for breakfast.

Niko is right next to him eating his food like some animal.

"You two seriously should slow down." I put a chilaquile in my mouth and watched as they ignored me.