ᥫ᭡.│Living My Jersey Shore Dream

Song: Rude Boy

By: Rhianna

Dedicated to: Emily. Happy Birthday, love.

I watched with a smirk as Kadie fumed in her seat

My eyes flickered to Arius who has the same smirk as me, the both of us watching Kadie realize she's been glued to her seat.

The bell rings and everyone starts getting up to leave except Kadie, of course.

The glue on the seat was my idea, I watched a movie the other day and got the idea from there. It seemed like a good fit since she suddenly decided to sit next to Darien in the class we shared. Ever since he came back from basically house arrest, she made it a thing to be his partner whenever we all had a class together.

Did she seriously think I wasn't going to retaliate to her pettiness?

Like Arius once said, "This isn't child's play."

I'm passing by her desk, watching as Darien tries to help her with the glue situation.

"You okay there, Kadie? You seem stuck." I smirk at her and she glares at me, "Fuck off, Vinson. I know you did this."

I'm about to deny when Arius comes to stand by me, "Little princess Vinson? You think she did this?" He laughs and I almost feel offended. But I know he's only saying that to cover me. Or at least I hope so.

"He's right. Aylee wouldn't do something this childish." Darien gives me a look and I tilt my head to the side, "How would you know?"

He scoffs and says, "I know you."

This lights the anger in me.

"Not as well as you think."

"And not as well as me." Arius wraps an arm around my shoulders probably sensing my anger building up.