ᥫ᭡.│On A Mission

Song: rubberband 

By: Tate Mcrae 

Dedicated to: Emily & Mariah 

The horror look on the cheerleaders is enough to satisfy me

All the clothes we stole from the lake are hanging all around the school.

Kadie is the angriest one from the way she reacts. Well, she has every right to me, I may or may not have spray-painted C.C. on her white crop top.

It satisfies me even more when I see the look on Coach Carter's face. He's behind all the students, with wide eyes and a jaw dropped.

I'm standing next to Niko and the guys. They're all pointing to the bikinis, making stupid jokes.

"Oh Marshall, your mom has that same one." Niko snickers next to me which ears him a death glare from Everett, "Fuck off."

I roll my eyes at their immaturity and nudge Mencia, "Best prank or what?"

She nods her head and leans towards me so only I can hear her words, "Coach Carter looks like he's about to shit his pants."

We both look over at Coach Carter and he's still in the same reaction I described before.

Our giggles make the boys look over at us with raised eyebrows.

"What's so funny?" Reece asks and I press my lips together, "Nothing."

The only people Arius and I told about the affair Kadie is having with Coach Carter are Mencia and Niko.

While we do trust the guys, it's best to keep the secret small. In this case, we can use it without anyone else spoiling it.

Speaking of Arius...he's on the other side of me. He's leaning against his locker while watching everything unfold.