ᥫ᭡.│Ski Masks

Song: slower

By: Tate Mcrae 

Dedicated to: My nail tech lol

First things first, I'm a fucking asshole

If there's one thing I'm good at is avoiding Aylee at all costs.

After our little moment in the lockers, we haven't spoken and it's all my fault again.

This time it isn't because I feel guilty, no, I don't regret it a second.

It's because of what I felt.

The feeling of being in her arms scared me, I felt...something I shouldn't feel for my best friend's little sister.

Okay, maybe I do feel guilty but I sure as hell want to do it again. My dick gets hard every time I replay the memory of her rubbing on me, the beautiful face she made as she came.

All I want is to be inside her, be able to touch her again.

It's driving me crazy and that's why I won't talk to her. Everything inside me is begging to be with her again, no matter the consequences. But when I try to text her? I end up turning off my phone.

Hence the asshole.

A rapid and urgent knock comes from the front door. It pulls me away from my thoughts.

I glance over at Colten who's doing his homework next to me while we watch the new show of Chucky. Colten has a thing for horror films and couldn't resist the new, upcoming show.

He looks up at me with the same confused expression.

Another rapid knock came and I got up to finally see who it was.

When I open the door, Aylee comes into my view. A very drenched in god knows what Aylee.

She's glaring at me while standing there with red sauce all over her.