ᥫ᭡.| Are We Dating?

Song: King Of My Heart

By: Taylor Swift

I tilt my head to the side and raise my eyebrows at the sound of Kadie's angry screams

What if we went too far?

Nah, we didn't.

Aylee is sitting next to me with her hand covering her mouth. It's then I realized this was all worth it.

The paint on my hands is worth it.

All to see her laugh like this.

It's been two hell of weeks for us and I've questioned my stanima for how many times I can come.

Aylee and I had a sex marathon this entire week. She told her parents that she was staying over Mencia's all week, using the excuse of Mencia being heartbroken over some random guy.

Thankfully, Niko didn't suspect a thing but there is one thing I'm worried about.

Are we sex addicts?

I seriously find it hard to keep my hands off her beautiful body. I also can't believe I'm even with Aylee.

A few weeks ago I didn't think of her more than Niko's little sister...now she's the only girl I'd do anything for.

Something has been off though, she usually likes to talk after we have sex but lately, she's been quiet. Or she makes herself go to sleep before I even get a word out.

I hope she's not second-guessing...whatever we are. I've had my taste and I don't think I can let her go.

"My god, you're a fucking genius!" Niko hollers with laughter next to me and I feel a smirk form on my lips, "We've known that."