ᥫ᭡.│Drunk Girl Activities

Song: Love Game 

By: Lady Gaga

Dedicated: Amqle. 

My parents were the type of college students who partied every chance they got

Dad would tell us how he met Mom at a frat party. He was walking around looking for a "hookup" when he accidentally ran into Mom and dropped his drink all over her. She, of course, was very furious because it was her favorite pink top he messed up. Instead of offering dry cleaning, he offered her a date and Mom being a romantic...didn't refuse.

A couple of years later they're married and here we are.

I used to strive to find someone like my parents found each other.

After two unsuccessful attempts, I have concluded that is never going to happen.

I'll just be an old cat lady who enjoys the company of Mencia's grandchildren. And I say Mencia's because when I told her I wanted to be single forever, she said, "Then you can live with me for the rest of our lives."

I love my best friend but I rather not have her future husband hate me.

It does occur to me though that Niko will one day have kids and maybe then I won't be so alone. At least I'd be the fun aunt.

"They did what?" Mom gasps dramatically which pulls me out of my thoughts.

Arius shakes his head annoyed, "Yup. They glued our pucks together. It took an hour for the referees to detach them."

"Do you have an idea who might've done it?" Dad places a bowl of fruit in front of me and I reach in to grab some melon.

Niko answers him, "No. At least not yet. Our principal is going around asking if they saw anyone who might've done it."