𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 || 𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨 ✔

"Fine," Yenicho pouts. "But only this once."

You squeal in joy and give her a kiss on the cheek.

As a professional makeup artist, you often helped Yenicho put on makeup for performances. Normally she insisted on styles that made her look tough, but on this special occasion, she'd finally relented. Today was the Special Stage pre-record filming for the SWF2 Final. You were going to see the look you'd always dreamt of seeing: Yenicho the idol.

You get to work, beginning to put idol makeup on Yenicho. Yenicho keeps glancing in the mirror and looking away shyly, giggling, as if she finds her new look pretty and awkward all at once. You find this adorable. 

"There," you say as you put the finishing touch on her hair, combing her bangs so it falls neatly onto her forehead. You also make a cute braid, putting some ribbons in it.

Yenicho takes one look in the mirror and backs away, muttering, "All my hiphop friends will never let me forget this." 

But soon enough, she comes out of her room dressed in a white t-shirt, cream white jacket and cargo pants, completing the idol look.

"How do I look?" she asks, posing like an idol.

"Absolutely adorable," you reply, taking out your phone from your pocket.

You snap pictures of Yenicho as she shows off her inner idol, shooting one finger heart after another. You make sure to add these pics to your Favourites album, promising to cherish them dearly.

After nearly ten minutes of taking pictures, Yenicho has to leave for filming.

"I'll be back soon," she says, kissing you on the forehead. (The height difference makes your heart flutter each time she does that.)

"I'll miss you," you say, "my idol."

At that, Yenicho grins, shooting one last finger heart at you as she goes out the door.

+Bonus:

Chocol grumbles in complaint as she hears the lovey-dovey couple, her housemates, doting on each other in the living room.

"Get a house," she says under her breath.

She hears Yenicho leave and follows her out soon after. They meet up in the car, and she finally gets to see the idol look. And bursts into loud, uproarious laughter.

"The things love makes you do," Chocol wonders, and she can't help but grin. The couple may be too lovey-dovey at times, oblivious to the grossed-out Chocol (whose main source of disgust was Yenicho's aegyo), but she had to admit, they were adorable together.