𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 || 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲 ✔

Today Buckey's getting her hair dyed a new colour. You had asked about it the night before, but her only reply had been: "Guess!" followed by an adorable smile.

You're waiting for her at your house, where you live with your girlfriend Buckey and her dog Bidan.

You look at Bidan, who's sitting next to you on the sofa. "Any idea what Jihye's new hair colour will be?" you ask, only to be met with a blank stare.

Sighing, you're about to go pour yourself a cup of coffee when you hear the doorlock.

The door opens and Buckey comes in. It takes you less than a second to notice her new hair: it's blue.

"How was your day?" Buckey asks, taking off her shoes and jacket.

"Great. How about yours?" you ask, taking her jacket and putting it on the coat hanger.

"It was good," Buckey says as she gives a rather unenthusiastic Bidan a pat on the head.

"So," she says, turning to face you. "What do you think?" With that, she tosses her blue hair over her shoulders and steps closer so you can take a look.

You gaze at Buckey. She's stunningly beautiful. You run your fingers through her soft, silky hair. You know she had had blue hair in the past but it's your first time actually seeing it.

"You're beautiful," you whisper, and Buckey laughs. She gives you a little peck on the lips.

"Yeah?" she grins. "You like it?"

You nod.

Later, the two of you are in bed. You stroke her hair as you drift off to sleep.

Buckey pouts. "You know, I'm starting to think you like my hair more than you like me," she teases.

"That's not true," you say.

"Then show me."

Buckey pulls you in for a kiss.

"Sweet dreams," she whispers.

"Love you."

"Love you too."