𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 || 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥 ✔

Today your girlfriend Chocol has gone to practice for the Street Woman Fighter 2 concert.

Near the end of the day, you get a text message from her:

Choco🍫: i learned something fun today

Choco🍫: i'll show u when i get home

As you wait for Chocol, you wonder what she has in store for you. During filming Street Woman Fighter 2, Chocol met lots of dancers of different genres and ages. Sometimes she would come home all excited and show you a new challenge she learned.

Finally, Chocol arrives. She makes sure you're all settled and comfortable on the couch before she goes to her position in the centre of the living room.

While she searches for the music, she explains that the routine is for the ending stage.

Chocol starts dancing. She finishes the routine with the zero two dance, then winks and blows a kiss.

You clap, and Chocol comes running into your arms. Chocol is now snuggled up against you, and you shower her with kisses.

You love the side of her that only you get to see.

+ Bonus:

Haechiwang had given up trying to resist. Her mind longed for hiphop, but oh well.

She glanced at Chocol, who was positioned next to her. Chocol seemed to be having fun and unlike Haechiwang, actually enjoying the dance.

After the practice, they were all getting ready to go home.

"I'm going to show Y/n~" Chocol hummed, clearly excited.

Haechi shook her head, then smiled. Chocol was an aegyojaengi, only for her girlfriend.