𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 || 𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨 ✔

Today Yeni says she has a small surprise for you. You can't wait to go home and see, but sadly you're stuck at work. There's still an hour left until your shift ends. You open the messenger on your desktop and send her a message.

You: i wanna see you.. sad at work😢

Yeni🐹❤️: i wanna see you too💓

Yeni🐹❤️: a mini spoiler to keep you happy

To your delight, Yeni sends a picture. It's a photo of her new nails, with cute little smiley faces painted on them.

You tell Yeni how cute her nails are, and she responds happily with aegyo.

You glance at the clock. There's still forty minutes left until you can leave.

You: Yeni.. more spoilers please🥺

Yeni🐹❤️: anything for my babygirl💕

Yeni sends a photo of herself posing with her nails, leaving you to gush about how adorable she looks. You see her cheeks and you can't wait to go home and squish her cute face.

It's moments like these when you fall for Yeni: she can appear cool and intimidating when she dances, but in front of you, she's just a big cutie.

Yeni🐹❤️: there's more 😘

Yeni🐹❤️: come home n see for yourself 😜

Yeni teases you, and you already start thinking about how she would look even more cute in pajamas with her plushie hat.

You look at the clock again and almost leap up in joy.

You: 🎉🎉🎉

You: stay right there babe

You: i'm coming for u

Yeni🐹❤️: i'll be waiting for u 🎁💝

Finally! You start to head home, excited for what Yeni has in store for you.