𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢 || 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 ✔

Today is a big day for you and your girlfriend, Mini: the first episode of Street Woman Fighter 2 airs.

You get settled on the sofa and Mini joins you, practically attaching herself to you as she snuggles up against you.

Mini's cats, Mitan and Minchul, come by and rub their bodies against your leg.

Mini accuses the cats of trying to steal her girlfriend and pulls you closer so that now you're resting in her arms.

The two of you watch the show together. It isn't until the interview section where you suddenly burst out laughing.

Instead of her natural Daegu dialect, Mini talks in an approximation of the Seoul accent.

Mini always talks in her dialect when she speaks with people she knows well and are comfortable with. You've rarely seen her speak with a Seoul accent.

You look down at Mini, who now has her head on your lap. "What was that?" you ask playfully as you curl a lock of her pink hair around your finger.

"What do you think of my Seoul accent?" Mini says, puckering her lips.

"I think it's adorable," you say, bending down to kiss Mini on the lips.

You pull away, and Mini continues to look at you. "But you're cuter with your Daegu dialect."

"Noted," she says, and pulls you down for another kiss.