𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐣𝐣𝐢 || 𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 ✔

Today was the last day of the Street Woman Fighter 2 concert in Seoul.

Haechi had told you that she would be going to the hweshik afterwards. All the dancers would gather at a local restaurant and drink together. You were slightly worried because she's a suljji; a lightweight.

Sure enough, soon after midnight, you get a call from Chocol.

"Can you come pick up Hyeji? She's knocked out cold."

You throw on your jacket and start driving towards the location Chocol texted you.

When you arrive at the restaurant, Chocol is standing outside next to Haechi.

Haechi is leaning against a wall. Chocol spots you and waves hello.

You park the car as close to Haechi as you can without running her over. Then, you get out of the car and open the door to the passenger seat.

You walk over to Haechi, whose eyes are half closed. "I'm here. Let's go home."

Haechi squints, then her eyes fill with joy as she recognises you. "Y/n! You're here!"

"Yes, yes I'm here. Now let's get you into the car."

With the help of Chocol, you slowly guide Haechi into the passenger seat. After a brief goodbye to Chocol, you drive home.

You somehow manage to walk Haechi to the elevator and into your house. You let Haechi lean against the table for a moment while you open the door to your bedroom.

You go over back to Haechi and gently hold her arm. "Wanna go, Haechi?" you ask.

Haechi nods and laces her fingers through yours.

The two of you walk into the bedroom together, Haechi leaning on you.

Your plan is to gently lay her down onto the bed, but Haechi crumples onto it, taking you with her.

Haechi collapses on top of you, and you're stuck underneath her.

You try to gently move her aside, but at that moment, Haechi wraps her arms around you, murmuring 'Y/n~' and burying her head into your shoulders.

You stroke her head and give her a little kiss on her forehead.

Haechi snuggles against you as the two of you drift off to sleep.