𝐦𝐜 || 𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨 ✔

Adorable as ever, Yeni is now blonde. She wanted to try something new for the concert, which is why her makeup is going to be more idol-like too.

You're sitting on the sofa and Yeni is standing in the middle of the living room, holding an empty water bottle as a mic.

Yeni has been selected as the first mc of the Street Woman Fighter 2 concert, so she's practising. She likes to talk and she has mc'ed at dance events before, but it's her first time emceeing at a big concert.

Nowadays she's practising whenever she can: when you're in the car together while she's driving, when you're making breakfast, when you're cleaning together.

"Careful, Yeni," you had said to her one day after a particularly enthusiastic announcement for Bebe. "You'll lose your voice."

Yeni had pursed her lips at that and pretended to zip her mouth shut. "Don't worry, y/n. I know how to take care of my voice. I majored in practical music, remember?"

So today, Yeni is conserving her voice for the actual concert.

"Did you guys enjoy the performance?" Yeni whisper-shouts to the imaginary audience around the living room.

"Yes~" you whisper-shout back, and wave around a WolfLo blanket enthusiastically.

You practise a few audience back-and-forth bits together, and Yeni calls it a day. She climbs into the sofa besides you and curls up against your body.

"I'm nervous, but I'm so excited."

"I know you'll do great," you reassure, planting a kiss on her head. "I'll be watching and cheering you on."

"On that note," her new blonde hair adds to her cuteness as she says, "a kiss of encouragement from my beau?"

Yeni looks up at you with adorable eyes.

Wordlessly, you lean into her and plant a kiss on her lips. Yeni kisses back, and the two of you stay cuddled on the sofa as you stroke Yeni's hair and Yeni closes her arms around your waist. You can feel her toned abs underneath her loose t-shirt as she presses into you, deepening the kiss.

Slowly, Yeni lifts you off the sofa and carries you bridal style into the bedroom.

You love your adorable mc, and you also love the side of Yeni that drives you crazy at night.