𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 🎄 || 𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 ✔

A festive mood fills the empty dance studio as the iconic Christmas carol All I Want For Christmas Is You blasts through the speakers. 

You're waiting for your girlfriend Hyeji – known professionally as Haechiwang – to come back after another SWF2 concert. As you wait, you decorate the dance studio with tinsels and string lights.

Finally, there's only one thing left to do: the Christmas tree.

You bring out the dusty Christmas tree from the storage, then set about hanging baubles and decorations on it.

When it's time to place the star on the top of the tree, you realise that you can't reach the top. You look around for something, a tool like a ladder maybe, but of course, there isn't any. Whenever you needed to reach somewhere high, Haechi was usually there to do it for you.

Realising it's futile, you put the star to one side and start to practise your dance routine. Three hours later, you fall into the bean bag chair. While you rest, you start thinking about the time you and Haechi first met.

You're a dancer, new to the studio. After the first session, you head off in search for a towel. You find one in the cabinet; but struggle to reach it on the top shelf.

You pause as you feel someone close behind you. You see an arm pluck the towel off the shelf so easily — then freeze as the person gently wraps the towel around your neck.

You turn around and see a beautiful tall woman standing shyly.

"Hello," she says, and you're surprised by how cute her voice sounds. "My name is Jihye, but my friends call me Haechi."

You wake up. You glance at the clock on the wall; it's way past midnight. You head over to the Christmas tree to try and place the star there for one last time — but it's already there. Confused, you're about to turn around when something soft encloses your neck. You look down to see a new scarf. "Merry Christmas, babe," Haechi says as she embraces you in a hug.

"Merry Christmas," you whisper back, and the two of you share a kiss.