🔥 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 || 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥 ✔

You look up from your phone as you hear the sound of the apartment door opening. It's Gayoung, your girlfriend who has come back from the long trip to Busan for the concert.

A smile on your face, you stand from the sofa to greet her, but she dumps her bag on the floor and goes straight into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Oh. That was unexpected.

You tell yourself that she's probably very tired and try not to let the fact that she ignored you bother you. Accompanied by the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom, you start to pick up the things she left on the floor.

By the time you're done, Gayoung has finished showering. You come out from the clothes room and find yourself staring at Gayoung, who has just come out of the shower. Her hair is still dripping wet, and she hasn't bothered to throw on anything other than a boxy t-shirt and shorts. Her stage makeup is smudged but definitely still there, as if she hadn't bothered to clean it off. I wonder what she was in the shower for, then? Probably just to relax her muscles, you muse.

Suddenly, you find yourself face to face with Gayoung. She had closed the distance between the two of you while you were lost in your thoughts.

Gayoung fixes you with a gaze that makes you freeze in your tracks like prey. You think you see a glimpse of a hungry wolf waiting to devour its prey, and gulp.

"I've been thinking," Gayoung starts, her voice a pitch deeper than usual. It sends pleasant shivers down your spine, as if your body recalls the sensation that followed the last time it heard this voice. "That we haven't been together in a while."

True. What with the concerts and everything, the two of you haven't been together much. And it seemed it hadn't gone unnoticed by Gayoung.

Gayoung had come even closer to you now. You could feel her heated breath travel over your skin, your neck vulnerable and exposed to this dangerous beast.

"And I don't think I can hold it off any longer," Gayoung breathes, and leans over to you. Instead of a gentle kiss, she nips at your ear, and all you can do is try to hold in the little whimper that threatens to escape your mouth.

Gayoung's hand has already found its way below your shirt. You feel lithe fingers creeping up your back as the other grabs your chin to pull you in for a kiss. Gayoung presses her lips into yours, hungry, greedy, ravenous. She doesn't hold back; she explores every crevice, marking her territory, claiming you hers. You gasp for breath — your respite is drawn short as she pulls you back in roughly. Gayoung has you trapped between the wall and herself, grabbing you, holding you, drowning you in kisses.

You manage to pull away, but not completely; her hands still have a strong grip on you, sure to be leaving red marks by now. Panting, you can feel your lips have swollen.

Gayoung is still staring into your eyes. She licks her lips, as if she's relishing the taste of you. There's a wild glint to her eyes; as if she's hungry for more, starving, even.

Gayoung slowly removes her hand from your back. You try to slip away, but — "Not so fast, kitten." Gayoung brings her hand to your lip and gently traces it, as if apologising for being so rough.

You almost buy her act — until she starts kissing you again, this time even more voraciously, if that was even possible. You let yourself become senseless to pleasure as she carries you, shouldering open the door, to the bedroom.

You find yourself thrown onto the bed, when Gayoung finally stops kissing you. She looks down at you from above, and a drop of water drips down from her still-wet hair onto your face. It trails down your cheek like a tear, leaving a path that Gayoung trails with the tip of her tongue.

Gayoung licks her lips, like a wolf who's tasted the blood of its prey. Then her wild look is gone for a moment as it is replaced by one of pity instead.

"I'm sorry, kitten," Gayoung purrs. "I've been unkind to you. Shall I stop now?"

You're panting, out of breath, so you're stuck to a short: "Please continue."

Gayoung grins, triumphant, having known you would say that. "Normally I'd make you beg," she says, "but today I'm just a bit too impatient for that."

...

You wake up first. You don't even have to look to tell that your body is probably a patchwork of red and blue blotches, Gayoung's handiwork. You can already feel your body aching and wonder if you'll be able to even walk today. You're about to scooch out of bed for a shower when you hear Gayoung's soft murmurs. "Don't go.."

You turn to find her half asleep, a smol, pale cutie, the vicious wolf of yesterday nowhere to be seen.

The two of you end up cuddling in bed, you being the big spoon.

A whole chunk of text is missing because I didn't want it to be too nsfw🔥🔥 here.. you can read the full, uncut version here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/53747614