𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐲-𝐲 ✔

You're going on a dinner date with your girlfriend, Eunji. The two of you have promised to meet at a restaurant near the university, where she works as a professor.

As soon as you step in at the restaurant, you are whisked away by a server to a table by the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The white tablecloth is littered with petals and lit candles arranged in the shape of a heart. Eunji stands from her seat and offers you the bouquet of red roses she has been holding.

"Good evening, babe," she says.

You rack your brain, trying to remember if today is some kind of anniversary as you catch a whiff of the roses. They smell like Eunji's perfume. "These flowers are beautiful," you say. "And you look gorgeous, as always."

Eunji smiles as she catches your confusion. "Today isn't any sort of anniversary," she explains. "I wanted celebrate our relationship, and I simply couldn't wait until our anniversary came around."

The two of you talk throughout dinner, of life and dance and love.

Done with desert, the two of you look out at the glittering city lights, each holding a glass of wine in hand.

"A toast," Eunji declares. "To our lifelong love."

"To our lifelong love," you echo, and pour the wine down your throat.

Later, in the car, Eunji gifts you with a kiss. She moves slowly, her delicate hands gently caressing your cheeks. She tastes like sweet wine and her soft locks tickle your hands as you place them on her neck.

You whisper softly, I love you. 

She replies, I love you too, before drawing you back in for another loving kiss.