𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 18𝚝𝚑, 2019

"This is One on One with Hailey Miller. And today we have a very special guest with us ."

"Jade Russo and Professor Brink from Godolkin University," Miller announces

The screen switches to an eighteen-year-old Jade sitting next to her adopted father Brink. Everyone in the audience claps and cheers.

"Hello." Jade softly speaks smiling at Hailey.

"Oh, my God. Rich, she is the most adorable little thing. Of course you would hide her away from all of us." Miller teases them.

Brink laughs offering his charming smile looking at a smiley Jade. "Oh, Hailey I did no such thing. My daughter is my whole heart and I didn't want to share her with everyone until she was ready."

Miller nods asking her first question, "You've mentioned Jade in your first book stating that she was a light in one of the darkest times of your life. How did your journey with adoption begin?"

Jade looks at Brink as he talks briefly about their history, a story she's heard many times. "I've been family friends with the Russo's since before Jade was even born. And after the passing of her mother, it was clear that we needed each other. It's been seven years now and I wouldn't change a thing."

Jade gives Brink a hug and hears the audience aww.

"Now Jade, I heard you are a ballerina. Are you planning to pursue a career in ballet?"

Jade nods, "I love ballet and was considering studying at the academy...but I've decided to join my dad at Godolkin University this fall." Jade happily announces and reaches underneath the seat pulling out a   GOD U sweater.

Brink jumps out of his seat cheering and clapping along with everyone else in the room. He sits back down and gives her a kiss on the head.

"Wow! Congratulations!"

"Thank you, I am very excited to start the next chapter in my life." Jade politely responds placing her hands on top of her lap.

"See told you she was remarkable." Brink flaunts to Miller

"I've also heard from your father about a recent connection with Andre Anderson, Polarity's son. Will we be seeing you two together at Godolkin?"

Jade narrows her eyes at Brink as he awkwardly chuckles putting his hands up in defense. The audience laughs and Jade looks down at her hands before responding. "Yes, you'll see more of us in the future." she hints looking back up at Hailey.

" she hints looking back up at Hailey

•••
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes, I did make another story based on Gen V. It's just too good not to. If you haven't read my other story 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ... you should check it out. ;)

This story is going to explore more of the darker sides of being a Supe and pressures of being a student at Godolkin compared to 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾. There will be a heavier emphasis on mental health and other struggles that you might relate to in day to day life.
If you've watched the series then you already know the mature themes of the show and it's explicitness.
So just another heads up and if you are struggling don't be afraid to reach out or ask others for help.

-clari ♥