Ask 7

To Wither and Skelly(again): Have you ever had a crush on anyone else besides each other? If so, who?

KorraStar2419

Wither: Nope! Never!

Skelly: Um... yes...

Wither: OMG WHO-

Skelly: The reason my ribcage has snapped in half before.

Wither: WTF- how did that happen?

Skelly: Um... it was a Stray... I confessed to him... he got angry and flustered and said he'd think about it... and then I waited for another second... just to see if he changed his mind... and... he raged about it for some reason? So, he pinned me down on the ice and the ice broke, and then he got up... and everything was a mess... and my ribcage snapped in half. Simple.

Wither: You really had a problem back then.

Skelly: Part 2 is worse. I came back for some reason to see whether he had an explanation, and then he drowned himself? Which was confusing, and terrifying. It was sad, too.

Wither: WTF

Skelly: I know... I think that too... so... turns out... he had some moodswing problems... and some SERIOUS ones, but nobody got him therapy. So... he killed himself because he was too ashamed.

Wither: He should be ashamed.

Skelly: WTF-

Wither: HE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ASHAMED, THAT'S HORRIBLE-

Skelly: You're confusing me.

Wither: Part 2 is justified.

Skelly: !?

Wither: Killing himself was a very proper thing to do if he hurt you.

Skelly: WTF-

Wither: Bye everyone, stay happy, healthy and safe!