New Animatronic?

Editor's note: Becca is a bit older now

One day when Sun, Moon, and Becca were all hanging out and playing together, a new animatronic was brought in, he was a light blue shade and white with a hat similar to Moondrop's hat just with different colors, everyone was confused but then, the animatronic turned on. 'Huh? where am i?" the animatronic said "This is the daycare..-" Moon replied. Everyone was very confused on who this new animatronic was, then Moon asked the animatronic "Hey uh, what's your name?" the animatronic replied with "Oh, I'm Lunar!" Now everyone knew his name but was still confused on why he was there, but they still welcome him in nonetheless which was a bad idea.. Lunar seemed to be very nice especially to any kids who would come to visit. Now, Lunar glitched one day and Moon noticed, but he didn't think much of it at first and Lunar was still acting fine after so Moon thought he was fine. The next day, Moon was spending time with Becca and Lunar glitched even more but this time nobody saw since Moon was with Becca and Sun was doing some cleaning before children arrived. While nobody was looking, Lunar snuck outside of the daycare and looked around for a bit, but before he had the chance to do anything, Sun dragged him back inside. "What were you doing outside?!" Sun exclaimed, Lunar was silent at first but then replied with "I.. don't know.." Sun was confused at Lunar's response but then said "How about you go power off for a bit at least until the daycare is closed." Lunar just nodded his head and went to go power off.

Sun thought about what could be wrong with Lunar for a while but couldn't come to any conclusion, he just thought maybe there's a glitch in Lunar's system that could sort itself out but, that wasn't the issue... That same day while Sun and Moon were working together to both make sure the children in the Daycare were having fun and listening to the rules, and taking care of Becca and making sure she's safe and also having fun, Lunar's eyes turned purple for a second while he was powered off still and then went back to normal, but since Sun and Moon were both occupied, they both did not see. Becca saw from the corner of her eye, but she just thought she imagined it since she is a little kid of course. After the Daycare closed, Sun went over to talk to Moon about how there could be something wrong with Lunar. "Moon, earlier i saw Lunar glitch, and ever since that, he's been acting strange.." Sun said. "Really? i mean i thought he was acting strange but i didn't think it was anything.." Moon replied. "Yeah, but maybe he'll be fine after he powers on?" "Maybe, we'll see when he do-" Lunar attacked Moon while he was talking, it seems he powered on when Sun and Moon weren't looking "MOON!!" Sun yelled, He tried to stop Lunar from attacking Moon. Sun eventually reached Lunar's power button on the back of his neck and turned him off, Becca was crying because she got scared but Moon ran over to comfort her and assure her that he was fine, while this happened Sun called a technician to come and disassemble Lunar while shaking, he was scared Lunar might turn back on and attack Moon, himself, or even worse, Becca. Thankfully Lunar stayed powered off the whole time though and a technician came on time to disassemble him. Sun and Moon were thankful that Lunar got disassembled and they both stayed with Becca the rest of the night.