New Adventures!

Sun was sweeping the floor after Becca spilt some water on accident, and Becca was showing Moon something on her phone that she just got as a surprise from Moon. Becca started thinking about something.. but what could she be thinking about? "Dad.. Why do we never go outside?" "Oh! Uhm, well I've never gone outside after I started living here so I guess i never really thought about it." Becca begins to think more into it "Well, can we go outside today? i wanna see what the world is like!" Moon hesitates "Y'know what? Sure, why not, Sun! You wanna go outside with me and Becca for a bit?" "Sure!" Sun and Moon haven't been outside in a long time so they are excited, but definitely not as excited as Becca. They decide to go over to the mall and they let Becca get anything she wants, so she looks closely at everything she could get and she picks out a pretty necklace and shows it to Sun and Moon "Can i get this necklace please, dad?" "Mhm! I'll buy it for you." "Ok! thanks dad!" Moon is very happy that Becca is comfortable enough to call him 'dad' without them having to talk about it together and he buys the necklace.

Becca sees an Ice Cream shop at the mall "Dad! can we please get Ice Cream?" "Oh, Alright we can" "YIPPEE!!" 'Becca runs to the Ice Cream shop and Sun and Moon follow behind 'I was trying to keep myself from asking for some as well.. BUT IT LOOKS TOO GOOD, MOON CAN YOU GET ME SOME TOO PLEASE??" "Alright Sun, calm down first then I will!" Moon buys some Ice Cream for Becca, Sun, and himself then they go back to the Daycare to hang out and chill while they enjoy their Ice Cream. Becca looks over at the Arcade games the BB's Air Adventure Arcade game had stopped glitching but Becca didn't say anything about it, she just finished her Ice Cream and watched stuff with Moon until it was her bedtime.

"Alright Becca it's time for bed now!" "Aww.. ok." Becca went into another room to get dressed, then laid on the couch and went to sleep "Sun, I'm pretty sure Becca's hiding something from us." "Yeah, I can tell, what do you think she's hiding?" Moon thought for a bit about what Becca could be hiding "I'm not sure, I think it has something to do with one of the new Arcade games though." "Should we ask her about it tomorrow?" "Sure." After Sun and Moon finished their conversation, they both also went to sleep as they had nothing else to do.