Friends visiting!

(Note: Sorry I haven't worked on this story in a while-)

Everyone was hanging out doing their own stuff in the daycare, Moon was talking with Eclipse, Sun was painting, Twilight was drawing, and Becca was shopping. After some time passed, Evan decided to come visit! He entered the daycare and just stood there. "Hi, Evan!" "Hi, Twilight." Twilight went to give Evan a hug and then she went back over to what she was doing. Evan zoned out and after a few minutes, Vanny showed up! Vanny is Eclipse's #1 favorite child even though Vanny isn't actually Eclipse's daughter. Vanny is Michael's daughter (Adopted) but Eclipse can still act like a protective father for Vanny if she needs protection.

when Vanny entered the daycare, the first thing she did was go up to Eclipse to hug him. "Hi, Vanny!" "Hi Eclipse :D" they hugged for a bit before letting go. Becca broke the daycare doors down after some time passed. "BECCA!!" "TWILIGHT!!" Becca and Twilight both ran to hug each other and even ended up falling down but they got right back up and hugged each other tightly. "My doors..." "Don't worry Sun, I'll fix them!" "YAY" Moon went to fix the doors after Sun got sad about them breaking.

It took some time but Moon figured it out and fixed them successfully. "See Sun? they're fixed!" "YAY" Sun made happy squeal noises after Moon fixed the doors. After a while Evan decided to leave so he did and after hanging out with Eclipse, Vanny left to go back home to her cabin. At the end of the day, Moon got a small weird feeling mostly in his left eye but he thought nothing of it and didn't tell anyone. Eclipse could tell something was wrong and he went over to hug Moon "Is something wrong, Darling?" After Eclipse said that, Moon just stood there before answering "No, there's nothing wrong.." "Are you sure?" "yeah." After that, Eclipse gave Moon a little kiss on his head then let Moon have time to himself. Moon thought about telling Eclipse, but he decided not to.

(Note: Sorry this part is short.)