A new Friend? or Foe..

Becca was having a nice conversation with Moon when from the corner of her eye, BB's air adventure started glitching that same dark-ish orange color again from before, this time she tells Moon "Dad! that BB's Air Adventure game keeps glitching! I saw it happen before but I didn't tell you because you were busy with other kids." "Oh, it's alright Becca, I'll try to see if I can fix it." "Ok." Moon walks over to BB's Air Adventure and tries to see if he can stop the glitching but before he can do anything, a tall dark-ish orange figure appears in front of the game, it materializes and it appears to be an animatronic that is powered off. Everyone is very confused on how that had happened and Moon backs away from it to where Sun and Becca are. "What is that thing?" "I don't know Becca, but stay behind me with Sun just in case it's dangerous. We don't know who or what this thing is."

After barely any time had passed, the Tall Animatronic finally powers on, he looks around at everyone and at the Daycare taking in his surroundings. "Finally! I escaped that annoying game." "Who are you?" "Who, me? heh, Well little one I am Eclipse." "Eclipse you say.. hm.." Moon begins to wonder how this animatronic even exists in the real world if he came from an Arcade game in the first place. "Are we all just gonna stand here? or are you gonna let me KILL YOU." Eclipse teleports over to where Moon, Sun, and Becca are to attack them but Moon acts fast. Moon grabs Becca's hand and runs to his room. "Stay in here until i come say you can come out ok? don't make any noise either." "o-ok dad! be safe!" "Don't worry, i will." Moon shuts the door and helps Sun to attack Eclipse little do they know.. Eclipse has a power that they didn't think about. Eclipse teleports behind Sun and uses his power of Mind Control on him. "AHAHAHA! What will you do now?! you wouldn't hurt your little friend now would you~? Moon goes silent, he doesn't know what to do he doesn't want to hurt his brother. but he has no choice.. "HE'S NOT JUST MY FRIEND." Moon teleports a bat into his hand "HE'S MY BROTHER!" Moon runs up to Sun and hits him in the head to try to get Eclipse to stop Mind Controlling him and it works! Sun gets control back over his body and Eclipse has been knocked out Sun is also unconscious. Moon then picks Sun up and takes him to the couch, he lays him down and puts a blanket over him, Moon then lets Becca out of the room and takes her over to the bean bag chairs away from Eclipse.

Eventually both Sun and Eclipse wake up, when Eclipse does wake up Moon immediately grabs the bat and runs to Eclipse, aiming the bat towards him. "If you try to attack me and my family EVER again. I will disassemble you." "Ok, ok! Jeez! no need to be so rude." Eclipse rolls his eyes and walks over to his own little corner. Moon, Sun, and Becca hang out together as a family and Eclipse starts to see how nice they all are together. "Maybe one day I could be a part of a family again.." Eclipse whispered to himself so the others didn't hear him. Eclipse is also hiding something from the others. something he doesn't want them to find out at least.. Not yet.