Eclipse becomes a friend!

(Editor's note: Becca is back to being a year older every part)

Becca was showing Eclipse something on her phone, Sun and Moon started becoming fine with this now. Becca and Eclipse have became friends at this point, not with Sun and Moon yet, but he is still nice to them. Eclipse has started thinking about sharing his secret but he does not know if he was ready yet. "Are you ok, Eclipse? you look worried about something.." "Oh, don't worry, I'm fine." Eclipse smiles and gives Becca a small head pat. "Maybe he really has changed, Moon.. I mean, look at how nice he's being with Becca now!" Moon just nodded, he didn't really know what to say since he already came to be fine with it. Eclipse started to think about being friends with Sun and Moon since he is already friends with Becca. "Hey, Becca, stay here I'll be right back." "Oh, ok Eclipse!" Eclipse went over to Moon, hoping to be friends with him and Sun. "Hey, I wanted to as-" "No, I already know what you're going to ask, you can be our friend. You've proven to me that you're a good person seeing how you're so nice to Becca." Eclipse was mad about being interrupted, but he was happy that Moon agreed to be Eclipse's friend. Eclipse smiled and nodded to Moon, then he went back over to Becca.

Eclipse hung out with Becca a little while longer, then he decided it was time to share his secret since he's now friends with everyone. "Becca, can you tell the other two to come over here please? I have something I need to show everyone.." "Oh, sure!" Becca ran to her father and his brother, Eclipse was a little scared but he knew he had to get this over with. Becca came back over with Moon and Sun. "Ok everyone, I have something I need to show you guys.. Just.. Please nothing mean.." All three of them were confused on why Eclipse was saying that, but they nodded with a smile and then.. Eclipse went into his soul form.. This is what he was hiding all along. he was tall, and he had dark-ish orange hair and eyes and his outfit and accessories looked like they came from Hot Topic. Moon blushed a little but immediately covered his face. Becca was surprised by his looks and then hugged him. Eclipse hugged her back, happy that everyone wasn't mean to him. Sun was shocked by his looks but he thought he looked nice.