Presents!

Everyone was all hanging out together on the couch when Eclipse got a fun little idea. "Hey guys, I'll be right back." "Ok, if you're leaving the daycare then be safe!" "That's exactly what I'm doing, don't worry I'll be safe." Eclipse put on an illusion disk and left to go to the mall to get a present for everyone. Moon was just happy that Eclipse said he'll be safe and went back to what he was doing with Sun and Becca. Eclipse planned on getting lava lamps for everyone with their favorite colors so he went to a store in the mall that he knew would have lava lamps, but they were sold out. "Seriously?!" Eclipse got mad and stormed out of the store "Can't I just get lava lamps for my family with no trouble!?!" 

Eclipse looked around and saw another store that did have lava lamps so he calmed down and went to that store. He got an orange lava lamp, a yellow lava lamp, a dark blue lava lamp, and he was gonna get a black or a white one but there were none in that store so Eclipse got mad all over again. "Seriously!? Black AND white ones aren't here?! WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TROUBLE IN MY WAY TODAY?!" Eclipse was very angry. he started throwing things off of shelves and even shoved someone that worked in the store away when they tried to stop Eclipse. he eventually got kicked out of the mall and Eclipse stormed off to a store to try to find a lava lamp for Becca.

Eclipse found some multicolored lava lamps and found a black and white one. He bought it then finally went back to the daycare, once he arrived he gave everyone a lava lamp. The Yellow one for Sun, the Dark Blue one for Moon, the Black and White one for Becca, and of course Eclipse kept the Orange one for himself. Everyone was happy with their presents, Becca was the most happy just because she's never seen a lava lamp before and she thought it was pretty "Thanks, Father!" Becca put her lava lamp down gently and ran to hug Eclipse. Eclipse was happy that Becca called him 'Father' and Moon was also happy about it. Sun happily ran to his room to put his lava lamp on a shelf and immediately turned it on, Sun stared at his lava lamp in amazement for a while and Becca ran to put her lava lamp on a small shelf in the corner where the couch is since she didn't have her own room. Moon put his lava lamp in his room and Eclipse put his lava lamp on a table in his corner.

(At this point Becca is pretty much an adult? She's 18 now and yes, she doesn't have her own room because she lives in a daycare. Sun and Moon only have rooms that were built into the daycare so they had their own little areas to power off when there were no kids. but they added actual bedroom furniture in their rooms since now they stay in soul form all the time-)