A small tour for Twilight, and a present!

Since Twilight was just adopted, Eclipse decided to give her a small tour of the daycare just so she knows where everything is and where to find everyone if necessary. "So Twilight, first thing's first for the tour. Most of the place is just the main area, but that corner over there with the desk and computer is my corner,  the right side there is where you and Becca sleep at night with the couches and bean bag chairs since we can't add more rooms so you both have bedrooms- uh, over there up those stairs is where Moon's room is, and over there next to those high tables and chairs is Sun's room. That's where all of us can be found if needed. I think Sun can also be found up in the vents though-" "Oh.. Ok.."

(BTW I KNOW TWILIGHT SPEAKS AS IF SHE'S SAD BUT SHE ISN'T, SHE'S VERY SHY-)

"But since you seem more at ease with me you can also stay with me in my corner any time you want and for as long as you want." "really?" "Yep!" Twilight's face lit up with joy after Eclipse said that. and hugged him tightly "Thank you.." "You're welcome Twilight, Oh! and I got you a present!" "Really?.." "Yep!" Eclipse showed Twilight another orange lava lamp he bought for her "Woahh.." "Isn't it so pretty? It's a lava lamp!" "Yeah!.." Eclipse gave Twilight the lava lamp and Twilight ran to the bean bag chairs where there's another shelf and she put it on there. Eclipse helped her set it up so she could turn it on and she was amazed by how cool the lava lamp looked. Sun was having a private dance party in the vents during this and Moon was cleaning his room. Twilight and Eclipse spent some quality time together and Twilight felt safe and comfortable the whole time which is of course what Eclipse wanted.

When the end of the day came, everyone gathered up on the couch and watched some fun chill stuff together as one big family. Twilight ended up falling asleep while everyone was spending time together so Becca helped take her to the other couch that was there so she could sleep and the others kept the volume on the tv down. then eventually Becca fell asleep on Moon so he carefully got up not to wake her and whispered to Eclipse that he was going to bed himself. Eclipse gave Moon a small kiss on the cheek and then Moon went off to bed, same with Sun. Eclipse then fell asleep on the couch with Becca a while after Sun and Moon went to bed in their rooms.