New Games!

Moon and Sun were hanging out with Becca watching funny stuff and playing games together when a Security guard came in and put up some new arcade games, Moon asked what the games were and the security guard just said they're ordinary arcade games for any older kids that stop by to hang out. the Security guard left and Moon realized him and Sun should get ready for the children to come in. So he told Sun they need to get ready, and Sun told Becca so she would know that Sun and Moon have work to do and to be good and stay there, then Sun went to help Moon get ready.

While Sun and Moon were getting ready, one of the Arcade games glitched for a second and the screen started to glow a creepy dark-ish orange color but nobody saw. Becca was paying attention to funny videos, and Sun and Moon were paying attention to making sure everything was ready, and then children started coming in to play and hang out so nobody ever got a chance to realize. While Sun and Moon were watching over all the kids, Becca got up from the couch she was sitting on and she walks over to the Arcade games to play one of them. She sees one called 'BB's Air Adventure' and decides that's the one she's going to play. While she plays it, she sees a glitched out section on the map so she makes the character on the game go down to it but before she can see what the glitched spot does when you touch it, she gets distracted and ends up losing the game so she just goes back to the couch and continues watching funny videos while Sun and Moon work some more.

After a while, the Daycare finally closes and all the children leave. Becca fell asleep when the Daycare was still open so Moon turns off the tv and puts a blanket over Becca while she sleeps and then helps Sun clean up any messes the children made even if it's a small little mess, Sun likes when the Daycare is pretty much spotless and Moon just came to terms with that in the past and thankfully he's not tired of that. While they clean the 'BB's Air Adventure' game glitches and the screen starts to glow the same dark-ish orange color it did before and Moon saw it for a split second. "Sun, did you see that?" Moon points at the Arcade game as he speaks. "See what? i didn't see anything." After Moon heard Sun say that, he started thinking he was just seeing things. "Nevermind.." Moon says as he walks away to get a drink of water, during this, Becca has a bad dream about the glitched part on the BB's Air Adventure game and she wakes up scared, Sun realizes and walks up to her. "What's wrong Becca?" Sun asked "I had a nightmare.. but I'm fine." "Alright, just come get me or Moon if you need anything." Sun says as he walks away.

Becca was fine and soon went back to sleep, but what could that Nightmare have meant?