Wattpad Original

| 67 | Greymore, Greyson, Greyblood, Greykin

⥐ ⋞ ☽ ⋟ ⥐

| Damon |

Everyone seemed okay. Each of Damon's packmates had been patched up, clothed, and fed. Tokala was sitting on the couch by the window with Remus, Julian, and Lalo; they each had a burger in their hands from some fast-food place, and when Damon looked around, he saw that everyone had something. Where the hell did they get that from out here?

He got his answer when he spotted Sebastien sitting on his own by the fireplace. The white-haired demon had a vacant stare on his face while he watched the dancing flames, sipping loudly through his straw. Several empty fast-food bags lay at his feet, as did multiple wrappers.

"Oh, Dad!" Remus called excitedly. "Sebastien got us dinner from some place called Slappy's."

Damon frowned as he crossed the lounge towards him. "What?"

"It's a fast-food chain," Sebastien called. "Heir Lucian was heading over there, so I thought I'd grab something for everyone. The guys here have been living off pizza and shit, anyway. No one cooks."

"Here," Remus said when Damon reached him; he offered him a burger and some fries from the bag sitting between him and Tokala.

"Thanks," Damon said as he took them from him and sat on the arm of the couch.

"Where's Jackson?" Tokala asked with a concerned tone.

"He went to see Wilson," the Alpha replied as he unwrapped the burger. He tried to focus on the fact that he was hungry and eager to eat, but all he could think about was that fucking muto. He hated Wilson, and he had to fight every urge and instinct to race to Jackson's side and ensure that he was safe...and that Wilson didn't try anything. He didn't trust him, but he did trust Jackson, so he'd just have to do his best to ignore his anger and concentrate on what he wanted to ask Cyrus.

Wesley grunted irritably as he swallowed his food. "That fucking demon kid, I swear."

"Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of everyone's reaction to him," Sebastien said with a sigh.

"He shouldn't be allowed to get away with it," Lalo exclaimed.

"Jackson didn't even do anything to him," Julian agreed.

"I don't wanna get into this again," Sebastien said with a sigh. "It's demon stuff, okay? Heir Lucian had every right to do what he did. Now can we move on? It's done with."

"You wouldn't be saying that if it was you," Ezhno accused.

"I've already spent my free pass, so if I chewed up Heir Zephyr's leg, I'd be in Daevor," the white-haired demon said.

"You hurt one of them?" Dustu questioned.

Sebastien finished his drink and dropped the cup into one of the bags at his feet. "Yeah. I punched Heir Lucian a couple years ago."

A chorus of curious and amused laughter circled the room.

"You punched him?" Remus asked with a smile.

"I was babysitting him for Lord Caedis and he did some whack-ass shit—I mean, are we surprised?—and he wouldn't back the fuck down, so I broke his nose," Sebastien explained as he crouched and took another drink from one of the bags.

"I'm surprised you're still alive," Lalo mumbled.

"Oh, he wanted to kill me, but Lord Caedis let me off with a warning."

Damon took a bite of his burger, and to his surprise, it was actually quite good. He waited for a break in the conversation, and then he asked, "Where's Cyrus? I need to talk to him."