Bae's Purse (Micomet)

I'm Hakos Baelz. That's it, that's all you need to know. This is how I discovered that Micomet are actually REAL! Now before you judge me, saying that I'm delusional, I'm not. Micomet is REAL. I'm telling you this because I want you to know, that I'm not hallucinating or delusional.

This is the story of how I found out that my senpais are dating each other in secret. It all started when Sakura Miko senpai invited me to have yakiniku with her and another friend, whom I later on discovered was Hoshimachi Suisei senpai.

I arrived earlier than scheduled to the secluded Yakiniku place that Miko senpai told me to go to. It wasn't as secluded as it's still a very well known place, just out of the city. As I was waiting for Miko senpai to arrive with her friend, I ordered tea and a simple toast that they have on the menu.

This was my third time in Japan, and I was super excited to finally hang out with Miko senpai ever since we planned to on that one Minecraft collab just a couple months back. Now while waiting, I slowly noticed that people are leaving one by one, leaving me alone in the Yakiniku place. I didn't think much of it at first and continue to look at the menu for something I'll potentially order once my senpai came.

As minutes turn to hours without realising it until the waitress tap me on the shoulder asking if I was ready to order for the umpteenth time. I apologize once again and tell them I'm still waiting for my friends. The waitress was kind enough to give me a smile and told me to call them instead once I'm ready which I'm grateful for since I've been bothering them by sitting here alone not ordering anything but toast and tea.

I later on got a call from Miko senpai which I was so grateful for and quickly answered.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Ah! Hakotaro! Gomen'~ I've just arrived in the area, there was an emergency meeting earlier, sorry for keeping you waiting for so long nye!" I could hear that Miko senpai felt really awful for making me wait alone in a place I've never been to before which I honestly don't mind since something inevitable happened.

"It's alright senpai! Don't worry about it" I decided to reassure her and we bid out goodbye as she's about to come here and I resume my waiting journey.

True to her word, about a few minutes later came a frantic Miko. Her clothes were very disheveled as if she put it on in a rush before entering. Her hair was messy and she looks as if she had ran a marathon to get here.

"Oh! Senpai, are you okay?" I asked in concern.

"Yes yes, sorry, really really sorry for making you wait Hakotaro!" She apologized again making me laugh at that.

"I told you it's okay, something happened and it must've been a very important meeting so I understand" I brush it off and we get back seated. I didn't miss the blush on her face when I said that, which I ignored as it was probably because she's embarrassed..

"So senpai, who's this friend you told me that will join us?" I decided to ask as I found it weird how she also didn't came on time. As I recall, it was only Miko that was called to have the meeting.

"Ah, she's going to arrive in a few minutes" she said and she fixed her hair, and without missing a beat, my jaw dropped when I saw Suisei senpai entering the Yakiniku place. She was shinning as she entered as if you've seen a very magical fairy with all those sparkling light following them.

Aside from that, I did not miss how her hair was a bit of a mess compared to Miko senpai's, how her clothes were tidy but a bit wrinkled here and there.

My suspicion then arises and I eye them suspiciously.

"Hakotaro! Sorry for the wait!" She apologized as well which I of course forgive. "Can't wait to finally eat, right Mikochi?" She then added and sat next to Miko senpai.

"Yeah, I'm very hungry" Miko replied without batting an eye on Suisei which is weird. Her face was reddening which I assume was because she's hungry... At that time if only I knew I wouldn't have come up with these stupid conclusions.

The Yakiniku was pretty great, it was delicious and I'd obviously come here again for it soon maybe with IryS and the other council members. Aside from the great and delicious food, I felt more like a third wheeler when I saw Miko senpai and Suisei senpai banter here and there. If I wasn't blind yet, I could've sworn those two were more flirting with each other rather than conversing.

Which again, of course I don't mind. They are famous for their Micomet interaction. Their synergy are a sight to behold, literally can't separate these two.

Miko then payed for everything as she slapped my hand away from paying as a form of apology. I was happy enough to be able to hang out with the two of them. Me and Suisei Senpai did talk a bit and she was open to the thought of collabing with me for a song cover. Of course I told her I'd love to, I mean who wouldn't?

We then bid our goodbyes, as I was waiting for my manager to pick me up, to my surprise Miko and Suisei went inside the same car, without their manager.

That's when my brain started to confirm my speculation about everything. Starting from how Miko senpai probably lied about the Meeting, to her and Suisei senpai having...

I was blushing at the thought. It still wasn't enough proof, so I went back to my hotel after my manager arrived and went straight to Ina's room.

"INA!" I yelled, startling Ina as she turn around abruptly looking at me as if she had just seen a ghost.

"What is it Bae!? Don't scare me like that!"

"You were in the office earlier for an off collab with the JP member right?" I asked as I'm trying to confirm my suspicion.

"Uh... Yeah, what about it?" She asked looking as confused as ever.

"Was Miko senpai in the office when you were there?"

"She was for a bit but later on left with Suisei senpai a few minutes after" she said.

"You mean, they were in the office briefly?" I asked again probably sounding like a stupid person.

Ina simply nods her head, "You just found out didn't you" Ina asked as a smug look on her face appeared. "Excuse me?" I look at her dumbfounded.

"Whatever you have in your mind, yes, they're real" with that Ina simply took her towel and headed to the bathroom.

"Holy-"

After that, I've been spying on Suisei and Miko senpai discreetly and of course the more I pay attention to them, the more I confirmsd my suspicion. Now you're probably wondering, how can I be sure they're not just close friends?

It was not until a drinking stream off collab with Micomet and Calli I confirmed everything, how they're not just Business. As soon as the stream ended, we bid them goodbye as it was held at Miko senpai's place. I forgot my purse inside Miko senpai's room to which I went back inside her place to retrieve it of course. But to my surprise, I saw them both making out on Miko's bed. That night, I went back without my purse.

~~~~~~~

A/n: Since my other book is on hold due to writer's block, I decided to make a one shot for now since I'm bored and more busy with university and can't really commit to a storyline.

These one shots will be completely random out of the bucket. So most of it will be of different genres depending on what mood I'm in while writing. Hope you guys enjoy~