I don't like you! (Micomet)

Hogwarts AU

How long has it been... I'm so tired of this shit.

"...—a filthy disgrace like you shouldn't even be here in the first place!—" How I wish I can just shut her mouth from yapping so much, it's honestly annoying and today is just a bad day...

'Just ignore her, Miko... You're better than this, she's not worth your time...'

Breathe in...

...Breathe out

"Are you done Hoshimachi? You know, it's honestly annoying to see you yapping nonsense." I look up from where Suisei and the other stood to see my bestfriend pushing her away from me as she shield me from the blunette and her friends.

"Well well well if it isn't Shirakami trying to be the knight in shining armour." Suisei spit out in retorts as she look at Fubuki with disgust.

I turn from the two to look at Suisei's friends, Tokoyami san and Minato san; if you're asking me why they're friends with that obnoxious blunette... I wouldn't even know how to answer.

Tokoyami Towa is a Gryffindor and Minato Aqua is a Ravenclaw... I'd understand Aqua hanging out with Suisei since they're cousins, but Towa? We're roommates and she doesn't seem to like me, not one bit despite being in the same house.

When our eyes met, Towa just roll her eyes before dragging Suisei and Aqua with her out of the dining hall.

"Yeah you better go before I kick your ass!" Fubuki threw out the last banter with Suisei before the latter decided to flip on her as she was being dragged from behind.

"What a jerk ass... Honestly, Mikochi, you should stand up for yourself." Fubuki said as she shakes her head before sitting across me from the table, "She's been after your ass since our first year here, aren't you tired of her shit?"

Don't get me wrong, I get where Fubuki is coming from, but... Why bother indulging in the blunette, she always gets tired and eventually just annoy me with her presence when I stay quiet. The cycle always repeats itself anyway.

"Sorry.."

Fubuki's gaze soften before she sigh and click her tongue in frustration, "No.. it's alright, I'll always be here if she ever pick another fight with you alright?" I gave her a smile in appreciation before going back to reading the book I borrowed about defense against the dark art.

"So, what's your plan for winter break?" I closed the book as I figured I wouldn't be able to read it any longer before looking back at Fubuki, "I'll probably.. stay again." I answered.

"Again?"
"...I don't really have anywhere else to go now do I?"

It's true, but it's not like my parents are dead. They're both Slytherins from generations to generations, it's true that what Suisei has said; I am a disgrace to my family. The moment they heard that I was sorted in Gryffindor instead of Slytherin, I already knew I was disowned; I can already imagine their disappointment and disgusted face.

I was 11 years old back then, can you blame me for running away after my own father humiliated me in front of my whole family on the dinning table during dinner?

My own flesh and blood, not a single one of them came to offer me shelter.

Fubuki as usual tried to sympathise with me, which I appreciate, but it's honestly getting very tiring to see people giving me the same look over and over again.

"You're always welcome to my home."
"...I appreciate it, Fubuki, but I think I'm good here."
"You sure?"
"...I'll have all the books and other stuff I need here, I'll be fine."