No (Micomet)

"I think I might be falling for you, Miko-san."

That's what she told me, I don't understand though; how can a girl like Hoshimachi Suisei like a nobody like me? It simply doesn't make any sense.

I suppose... I don't hate her, but I don't know what it feels like to have feelings for someone, let alone, a girl.

Hoshimachi senpai is a third year, President of the Student Council that everyone adore and admire. Meanwhile, I just entered HoloHigh all girl highschool this year; simply put, I'm a nobody.

"Sakura-chan, thank you for helping the student council, it's always so handful during the first week of highschool." Suisei-senpai said as she flop down the chair with Sora-senpai next to her.

"Hm, glad I could be of help."

Tokino-senpai smiles at me, handing Hoshimachi-senpai some paperwork before sitting across to me.

"You and other volunteers helped us big time," Tokino-senpai told me as she pour herself a cup of tea, "It'd be a pleasure if you'd join the student council too, we'd love to have you." Hoshimachi-senpai look up from her work, looking at me in anticipation.

I hate being put in the spot, I gave her an unsure smile and nod my head, "I'll think about it, Tokino-senpai." was the only thing I said before standing up, "If there's nothing else, is it okay if I go now?"

"Eh~ already? I was hoping that Skura-chan could stay a bit longer," Hoshimachi-senpai pouts making Tokino-senpai subtly hit her head with the paper she had in hand, "Let her go already, you can't keep the poor girl here doing nothing."

I gave Tokino-senpai an appreciative smile before bowing down to leave the Student Council room. The moment I got out I let out an audible sigh as I turn to walk towards my classroom.

Upon arriving, I was greeted by my friends, Korone and Fubuki. Korone and I have been friends since elementary school meanwhile Fubuki is basically my sister from another mother since we're neighbours. "Yaho! Mikochi, how's the student council duty?" Fubuki asked once I sat next to them.

I only let out a sigh and Korone's already frowning, "They're not giving you a hard time are they?" she asked worriedly.

I shook my head, "No... They're not, it's actually fun,"

They waited for a 'but' that never came as I wasn't sure if I'd want to tell them. Surely I can open up to them because we're friends... Right?

Sometimes it feels like I don't know them at all, maybe it's because I knew how they'll react if I told them what happened with Suisei-senpai and I.

I don't want them to tell me to give it a shot or I don't want to hear them tell me about their love stories. Right now, Korone is dating a second year senpai, Nekomata-senpai from the basketball club. Meanwhile Fubuki is dating a third year senpai, Ookami-senpai from the literature club.

I've never dated anyone before. I don't know what falling in love is or what it feels like to have someone special to me. I rejected everyone who confessed to me simply because I'm not interested, or it's simply because I don't know what love is.

If I accept their confession without being able to return their feelings in the end, wouldn't I just... Wouldn't I seem like a jerk?

"I'm thinking of joining the Student Council." is what I ended up blurting out making both Fubuki and Korone look at me unbelievable.

"You mean the going home club right?" Fubuki asked again making sure she didn't miss heard me.

"No.."