Jealousy Jealousy..? (Kronmei)

'Nanashi Mumei. Yes, my girlfriend, Mumei.. is very scary.' -Kronii

Mumei was working late today, which isn't unusual considering how she's The Guardian of Civilization. Working alongside her work buddy, Friend whom she created out of paper, they quickly went through everything. "We've recorded a lot today, Friend" Mumei was beaming with happiness as she praised the work her amd Friend has finished for today. Friend simply follows Mumei around and twirl whenever they agree with Mumei as Friend do not speak.

"I know right? Thank goodness we've recorded, I'm so tired today that I've already forgotten what it is! Haha!" Mumei and Friend walked back to Council's headquarters where she'll meet Bae to announce her job for today is done. As soon as they arrived, Mumei could see Bae and IryS bantering about something.

"Bae, IryS!" She greets them upon sitting on the round table with the two. Friend on the other hand went to store the record they've recorded today while Mumei went ahead to Bae and IryS.

"Oh hi Moomers!" Bae greeted back, as if not wanting to waste more time, in haste, IryS quickly butt in and went to Mumei's side showing her something on her ipad.

"So Bae and I have been on this for hours now, we need your opinion to end the misery" IryS said dramatically and hand Mumei her iPad. Mumei gladly took it and watched the Video that IryS played for her. Both Bae and IryS waited patiently for Mumei to finish before they both asked in unison, "So what do you think?!"

Honestly, Mumei was confused as to what it is that she's seeing right now. It's a video of what Mumei assumed to be a family of 3, A mother scolding her Husband for not looking after their 5 years old child. In the end of the video, the mother handed their child to her husband and drove off to go spend some girls night out with her friends. In the end of the video, their dad stood there watching as her wife drove off with the child in hand and was then slapped by the 5 years old

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say." Mumei asked, confusion. Both Bae and IryS face palmed at her response, IryS took the iPad and rewind the video but now in slow motion to show Mumei that the Baby looks happy and proud slapping the dad.

"This baby is not human!" Shouts IryS which Bae disagree with and shouts back, "What do you mean not human?! Look at how her mom treats the dad of course she picked that up from the mother!" Their banter went back and forth to which they eventually forgot that Mumei was still there. As if on Cue, Friend went back to Mumei signaling that everything has been kept safe and that was the sign for Mumei to finally go home from work.

Leaving Bae and IryS to continue their weird argument about a baby not being human, or so they think.

When Mumei walk back, she was excited to see Kroni. Even though they're living with eachother and gets to see eachother everyday, Mumei still gets very excited whenever she went back from work because she knows that her girlfriend will greet her...

Much to her disappointment...

"Kroni? Where are you? I'm home." Shouts Mumei from downstairs as she shuts the main door. Mumei just went home from work that night and was weird how there's not a sight of her blue haired girlfriend. "Kroni?" She called out again, at this point she got frustrated and ran straight up to her room slamming the door open. The impact the door made as it meets the wall startled Kroni, making her jumped out of her gaming chair.

"Mumei! I didn't hear you came back.." Kroni threw her headset on her bed and quickly went to hug Mumei but was dodged by the brunette. "Who are you playing with?" Mumei asked with a serious expression. At this point Kroni just have to pray that Mumei won't be in a bad mood after hearing her answer, gulping, Kroni then put both her hands on Mumei's shoulder trying to calm her down before speaking, "I was just playing Minecraft with Fauna and Sana" she said giving her a small smile to convince Mumei that she's not doing what the brunette is thinking of right now.

Now this scenario between them happened a lot, especially when Mumei went home, tired from work, and wasn't greeted by Kroni.

Of course deep down in Mumei's heart she was relieved that she didn't open the door to their bedroom to see Kroni with another hooman. Just knowing that calmed Mumei down a bit, and by a bit, literally just a tiny bit. But as if none of those thoughts came to her mind earlier, she quickly changed her expression to a happy innocent smile, "Oh, hi Fauna, hi Sana" Mumei shouted from the door, even though they can't hear the two girls from the other side they both greeted her back and both Mumei and Kroni could see that both Fauna and Sana's Minecraft Characters crouching up and down in front of Kroni's own on her monitor.

Letting out a sigh, Kroni then gave Mumei a hug which the latter reciprocate, "I miss you" Mumei mutter before letting go of Kroni as she thought to prepare dinner for the both of them. Kroni give Mumei and kiss on the forehead and pat her head affectionately, "Miss you too." They stared at eachother for a while before Kroni chuckled as nuzzle Mumei's hair. Mumei raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend before asking her what's funny. "You know," she pauses as she chuckles, "You're the most jealous owl I know." at that time, the joke was funnier inside of Kroni's head.

Unbeknownst to her, Mumei was quick to frown and gave Kroni a glare, "You know other owls?" At that moment, Kroni knew, she fucked up.

A/n: A very very short one shot of Kronmei, I was scrolling through Pinterest and found this fan art of them which gave me the idea to write it :D

Enjoy~

Clarification: Ctto art is not mine.