Is it too late? (Micomet)

Suisei was pondering around the room, never did she thought she'll get a wedding invitation... Never have she ever thought she'd get to go through the day she'd have to suffer the fact that her long time crush is getting married to another person.

"This isn't happening... It must be a dream right!?" Her anxiety was leaking out of her as she pace back and forth. The emerald eyes on her was getting worried each moment went by.

"Do you need me to pinch you?" Upon hearing that, Suisei stopped and reluctantly drag herself towards her roommate.

"Do it. As hard as you can, do it fast!" She stretches her hand out readying herself to be physically abused with consent.

Hearing a sigh, she closed her eyes as she brace herself for the incoming pain... To which she actually didn't.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but just incase if you need a reality check, Sora and Azki invited you to dinner in exactly 2 hour." Miko said before going back to focus on her phone.

"But.. but..." Suisei flop herself down beside her roommate before resting her head exhaustedly on the maiden's shoulder.

"I don't want to go..." She pouts.

"You need to go, otherwise you'll be eating your own word."
"...What if I get jealous?"

Miko turn her head from her phone towards the blunette, looking at her in disbelief, "Are you hearing yourself right now? Sora is getting married, you lost your chance to confess." Miko hit the blunette's head as she lectures her childishness.

"And if you think that Sora's the only one for you, then You're wrong besides you're already too late so just move on already." Suisei look at Miko taken aback as she's never heard the maiden raised her voice on her angrily before.

"I get it, I get it... Mikochi... I'm sorry..." Suisei quickly apologized as she clings into Miko's arm pouting, not wanting Miko to be mad.

"I promise I'll move on... But I don't think I can go to dinner with them alone..." Suisei then add, tint of sadness lace on her voice before looking down and away from the deep emerald eyes that's never left her sight.

Miko let out a deep breath before prying her hand away from the blunette, "You know instead of acting all pathetic, you should've just asked if you need me to accompany you. Being pathetic and weak... Doesn't really suit your image." Again, hitting Suisei's head, Miko stood up earning a hehe from the comet who was grateful to have a roommate like Miko.

She forgot when they started to get comfortable with eachother, thinking back, Miko has always been quiet and isn't the type to interact with others a lot. They met during university, and eventually since Miko is Sora's cousin the four of them agreed to rent a place together to which eventually Sora and Azki move out due to the fact that they're in a relationship and needed some privacy.

Of course at first Suisei would always find herself crying in the living room to which Miko usually ignore when she wanted to get some water to drink.

Suisei would later feel more conscious whenever she saw Miko out of her room, ignoring her breakdown. Getting use to it, Suisei would find herself not really paying attention to Sora and Azki but instead, she'd prepare Miko a glass of water and engage in small talks with the maiden.

Suisei would often find herself, waiting for 2 a.m, as that's the time the pinkhead would usually went out to get something to drink.

But... Just when she thought that she had move on, when Sora and Azki went to visit last week dropping the bomb that they're getting married to Suisei and Miko; the blunette couldn't help but felt her chest tightening and the pain from which she felt before coming back.