Love¿? (Kronmei)

-Hogwarts AU-

I was hanging out in our Slytherin common room with my clique, we were just thinking about what pranks to pull on those Gryffindor weirdos next after the successful 'Failed Bludger' stun which had Haachama sent to the hospital wing. It really was funny and was getting interesting if it weren't for the star student Shishiro. Honestly, what a kill joy. Just as Pekora, Fubuki and Suisei were excitedly throwing their plans on a piece of paper we heard a knock on the common room door, revealing a Ravenclaw student standing there seemingly searching for someone.

Miko then suddenly appeared and nudge me on the side, "Mumei, isn't that your crush?" She whispered loud enough for the others in our group to hear, I roll my eyes at her and told them I'll see them later in the dining hall before getting up and walking straight, not really, towards the odd one out.

"Hi," I greeted upon standing in front of her, I could hear Suisei whistling followed with Fubuki's chuckled which I decided to ignore, "What're you doing here for?" I asked genuinely which didn't really come out as friendly and more as if I was trying to tell her off for being here.

But she seems unfazed as she stared at my friends who's making fun of me, "The professor asked me to find someone who's capable to help me with brewing potions to use as an example in our next class," she said before turning her gaze towards me, "I can't think of anyone else who's excellent in potion other than you, Nanashi." As strict as ever I see, her posture never falter and she always kept her head high. The looks she's giving me by looking down at me due to our heights difference just made want to make her mine more.

"Drop the formalities Kronii, we both know you'll need me for the tasks, so better show me some respect before I changed my mind," I crossed my arms as I return the intensity of her gaze back looking at her smugly. She sighed and nod her head at me signaling me to follow her.

Just like how secrets are meant to be kept as secrets. I don't go around telling my friends about my personal life.

"Mumei, how long are you keeping us a secret?" Kronii asked in a whisper tone as we walk side by side towards the potion room. I raised an eyebrow while maintaining my view ahead. Students were eyeing Kronii as we walk down the hall, only stopping when I glare at them.

"What's the rush?"

"I just.. it feels like you're not being serious with me." She said.

Soon enough, we got to the potion room. Closing the door and locking it behind me, Kronii gave me a curious look.

"Where's the fun in being public?" I inquire as I slowly walks towards her smiling at her innocently. Instinctively, Kronii slowly back away from me, a little pinch of fear in her eyes as we both maintain our eye contact on eachother.

"Are you perhaps..." Kronii's back hit one of the table, unabling her to back away from me further and allowing me to trap her between my arms, "... Scared, Ouro Kronii?" I lean closer to her as I whispered in her ears.

Kronii's breath hitch as I could see her shivered upon hearing my question. She quickly breaks eye contact with me as she turn her head to the side, her hand was brought up to cover her face from me as well.

"How cute" I thought to myself as I let out a small chuckle.

"I just don't like how you're not being honest to your friends." She then said after a while after composing herself before she could turn to me again.

"It's not like I'm lying to them either," I said looking at Kronii with my eyebrows almost touching one another.

We both stayed in that position for quite a while, quiet as we both gaze into eachother's eyes. Kronii being a tat bit taller than me had me crook my head to have a better view at her.