Suichan (Micomet)

She captivated me from the first time I met her. It was almost as if she's from my imagination from how fast she's able to make my heart beat. It wasn't until she completely ignore me that I realised how much I want her by my side... But it was my fault as to why she did ignore me. Whenever I thought back to that day, I've always felt guilty by how immature I acted..

*5 years ago*

"Suichan!" Miko shouted from the back of the classroom. My eyes were glued on my assignment as I ignore her cause I know that it was Miko and she's honestly the most annoying person I've met.

"Suichan~" she sing song as she seated beside me. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention how we're also seatmates? It has been like this throughout out Highschool year. It was finally our senior year that I've found myself finding how annoying and honestly how dumb she really is. I've always convinced myself that I just need to bare with it for a few more months before finally not having to meet her ever again... Hopefully forever.

"Eh? Suichan?" Miko moved her face closer to mind as she gently tap on my shoulder. I always hated how intimate she is with me. I find it extremely uncomfortable with how much it made me feel anxious. I decided to give her an annoyed smile before speaking up, "What. Is it." She was taken aback before composing herself again to speak, "I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my birthday party today" she asked smiling timidly unsure if she's done something wrong or not with how I acted towards her.

Ah.. I just realized that it's her birthday today. I was always the first person to greet her Happy birthday. Why didn't I this year?

"I'll see what I can do" I said before turning my focus back on the assignment on top of my table.

She was smiling warmly at me, it's as if she's trying to show me that she understands. That irritates me. I hate how she's always so understanding. I hate how she always cares more about how I feel rather than how she feels. I hate how she never gets mad at me even if it's obvious how I've done something wrong and always choose to understand and forgive me instead. I hate how Miko.. is so perfect.

"Don't worry about it Suichan, I understand" she said and got up from her seat to join Korone, Fubuki and Okayu. She's been hanging out with them ever since I rejected every invites she gave me to hang out with her. Good for her for having new friends as soon as I stopped hanging out with her.

I can't really focus on my assignment that day as I was focus on eavesdropping what Miko and her new friends were talking about. Honestly, I don't even understand why I acted this why, which made me hate Miko more for always saying she understands when she probably doesn't. If I don't even understand myself, how can she?

I went back home and lock myself in my room. That night I could only scroll on twitter to see how Miko's birthday celebration went. Glad that they seem to have fun, especially how Miko seems more happy when I'm not there.

I shut my phone and stare at the ceiling. Wondering what the hell is wrong with me. I used to be so happy whenever Miko is near. She always makes me feel at ease. Now she just irritates me, I feel so uncomfortable whenever she's close, whenever it was just me and her in one room, it's suffocating. My heart rate increase by thousands when she's near and it gets hard to breathe when it was just me and Miko.

That facts alone scares me, I ended up assuming that I simply came to hate her. That's probably it.

As time went by, Miko stopped interacting with me. Only if necessary, since we're both in the Student Council. I didn't think much of it, maybe she finally got my message to stay away from me which I'm grateful for.

"Suisei san," I never turn around so fast when I heard that, it was Miko behind me holding some paperwork with her along with Korone.

"Yes?" I answered without wasting a second looking at her weirdly. Suisei san? Why is she so formal all of a sudden..