Obsessed (Micomet Nsfw)

Warning: No ending, NSFW ish

I love Hoshimachi Suisei.

My childhood friend, my best friend, partner in crime, she's the only one for me; but I'm not the only one in her heart.

"Say, Mikochi, do you wanna join me shopping for some stuff this Saturday?" Suisei's voice snap me out of my daydream, I got up from my table and turn to her direction.

We're on our final year in highschool, graduation is just around the corner too.

"Hmm..." I hum as I give it a thought.

It probably wouldn't be just the two of us again. Her crush is probably going to be there as well and I'll just third wheel as usual, I should be able to say yes right? Because as much as it hurts seeing them together, knowing how he also likes her; I also want to keep being by her side.

I was about to say yes against my will until a familiar blue haired kouhai appeared in front of my classroom.

"Mikochi-senpai!"
"...Oh, Usada-san," I got up from my seat, "Mikochi?"

Ah that's right, I forgot that Suisei asked me something, "Oh Suichan, I-" before I could finish, Pekora came and wrap her hand around my arm looking at me cutely, "Ah Suisei-senpai, I'm going to borrow Mikochi first, have fun with my brother later!" Suisei looked at Pekora with a hint of distaste in her face.

I was too tired to even say anything at this point.

Yeah, Pekora is Suisei's crush's younger sister, and she likes me.

"I'll wait for you later then," Suisei said giving me a sad smile, "No need senpai, I'm going to take Mikochi on a date after school, you can go home with my brother."

With that she dragged me away towards our club.

I'm a member of the Drama club, and Pekora is too. I never knew she likes theater, but then I found out that she joined because of me. We don't have club activities since our graduation ceremony's next week, so I'm kinda curious why she's so eager for us to be here.

"Mikochi," she called out just as we arrived letting go of my arms and sat on one of the chair in the room, "Are you just going to let Suisei-senpai be with my brother?"

Her question... Well, it caught me off guard.

I took a seat next to her and she instinctively rest her head on my shoulder.

"If she's happy then I'm happy."

Pekora let out a defeated scoff, "Then why can't you just go out with me?"

I sigh before giving her a gentle pat on her fluffy hair, "I won't be able to make you happy."

"I don't mind Miko senpai. I'll make you love me, I'll help you forget about her!"

I thought about it for a second, just a slight second, just for those slight second, I thought about using her just like how she willingly gave herself to me. I can just imagine that she's Suisei and then I'll be happy right?

No... That's just wrong, I can't do that, Pekora is a nice girl, surely she'll find someone who'll love her as much as she loves me because clearly the only person who occupied my heart since forever is my childhood friend.

"I'm sorry Pekochan... I don't want to hurt you."

I could feel Pekora's sigh on my shoulder, "Then how much longer are you willing to get hurt every time she broke up? There's barely anymore place to pierce your ears I'm getting worried."

Oh, right.

Every time Suichan broke up with the scummy guy that she dated, I'd ask her to pierce my ears, I have 8 piercing in total now. I'm sure that'll be the last one, Pekora's brother is a decent guy, he's nice and caring; which is why he's the president of the student council and everyone's favourite.