ugunskura sarunas

nākamā diena, pustrīs naktī

     Kā gan es varēju, es sabļāvu uz Patrīciju, kā gan es... nesavaldījos, visa mana filozofija aizgāja pa pieskari punkta neveiksmīgā pierādīšanā.     2) vecbiedri ir jauki, bet varbūt man patīk nostalģija kā tāda un atmiņu stāsti vairāk nekā notikumi, kas ir tagadnē. Jā, tā ir.     3) es viņiem izstāstīju kaut ko neskaidru, es nenoformulēju tā, kā es domāju, bet tā, kā es noformulēju, es būtu varējusi izdarīt īsāk.
     "If you smoke, you probably know that it's not good for your health, and you accept it and continue to do it. And you won't get upset when someone points out that you shouldn't be enjoying that. I have a similar mindset with homosexuality. If you are attracted to the same sex, that's a you thing, and it doesn't really affect me, but i do not think it is good for your spiritual health. You, of course, have all the rights to disagree. I don't hate you because you are that way, I don't hate you because of your attractions, I don't hate you because of your choices, but I would make those choices different in my life, because I see them as a threat to my physical or spiritual health.
     So i don't hate you, any of you, and I'm not against you, any of you. What I am against is transgenderism, the theory, the practice, the practice on children and on adults as well. The practice in psychology and the treatment that it is not a mental illness. I do see it as one, and I would like for people who see it as one as well to be able to get the help they need instead of encouragement to change their body to match their idea."