We are home!

Nash's pov
Skylars phone rang and she pulled it out from her pocket and looked at it and sighed. She then got up quickly throwing her froyo away and heading outside answering the call.
I saw her put the phone to her ear and could tell she was yelling. But I don't know what.
Yes I sorta still have feelings to her,but ever since Luke came I haven't had much time with her. So I keep myself on the down low.
Plus I am 16 and she is 14. Its not a big difference but I know SOMEONE will get upset about it.
But her hair is so long and buetiful and smells so good, and when she smiles it could light up the whole world!
"NASH!" Cam snapped his fingers infront of my face.
"Huh what?"
"Are you ok?" He asked
"Yeah...Yeah, just thinking" I answerd
"Bout what?" Asked Hayes
"None of your fucking beeswax" I blurted out.
Hayes rolled his eyes and everyone went on to their own conversations.
I looked back to Skylar but she wasn't there. Maybe she went back to the limo.
I decided to get up since no one was going to talk to me anyway and go check on her.
I threw my froyo cup away and headed out the doors to the limo.
When I aproached it I could hear faint sobbs coming from inside.
I opened the door and saw Skylars fragile body curled up into a ball, crying.
I quickly get inside closeing the door and sitting my ass right next to her.
I put my arm around her and asked her whats wrong.
She sniffled and sat up wipping away some tears.
She shrugged and put her face into my chest.
"Come on, you can tell me anything, I promise." I whispered softly
She picked her head up sniffling some more and opened her mouth about to speak but closed it.
I hugged her more tightly and kissd the top of her head.
She looked back up at me "Luke" she said in her cute little soft voice, which was sorta groggy from the crying.
I frowned looking down at her. I was so much better for her. I would never leave her like that.
I opened my mouth to say something but I heard the door of the limo openeing but not open becasue the doors were locked.
"Hey LET US IN" yelled the guys
"IM FUCKING FREEZING" Yelled Carter
I scooched away from her and opened the doors.
"Finnally what were you two doing in here?" Asked Matt
"Listening to music" Spoke Skylar
Good thing she is a good liar. I think.
"Oh" said the boys and got buckled and we headed back home.
***************************************************************************

Skylars pov

The boys got dropped of at their houses and Michael ,Calum,Ashton ,Dad and I were heading back home.
We pulled up the driveway and we all got out, stretching.
The guys ran to the door and openeing it. Saying a few fucks or shits as they head trouble putting the key in.
"AHA WE ARE IN!" I heard Michael scream.
I just laughed and headed to the trunck were our suitcases are.
As I was taking my suitcase out my butt started to vibrate. I tried to take out my phone but failed misribely and dropped my suitcase.
"FUCK...SHIT...YOU CUNT!" I yelled as I fumbled.
That caused the boys to come out to see what the hell happened.
"God" said my dad coming over and taking the suitcase from me and bringing it inside and the rest of the boys taking theirs.
I decided to by nice and since my phone isn't ringing and the rest of the suitcases were gone I would take my dads.
I got the suitcase out of the trunk and closed it.
I wheeled it inside and got a notification. I closed the door and left the suitcase there and went to my room where my suitcase was already on my bed.
I looked at the text and it was from Nash, maybe he was the one who called me.

N: Hey do you wanna talk about this luke thing at some time?...

S: Umm Yeah sure when?

N: Whenever is good for you

S:Ok how about tom. around 1?

N: K see you then

S:K bye

N:Bye

I locked my phone and started unpacking my suitcase.
When I was done I got called down for dinner.
I walked down the stairs to see Calums famous Speggehti and meatballs.
I sat down and devoured it. It was quiet at the table, probably becasue we havent had good food in a while.
I put my plate in the sink. said thanks to Calum and jogged up the stairs to my room.
I plopped on my bed my head landing on my laptop I had placed there.
"Oooowww Shit" I rubbed my head and decided to go on twitter.
After reading some tweets I went to the trends and looked through them to see if any of them interested me. I looked at the 3rd trending tweet and it was #ImsorrySkylar. I clicked on it to see if was acutally me and my twitter profile came up with some tweets and Lukes twitter.
I went on Lukes twitter to see what this shit was about.
His tweet read.
Skylar im so sorry I have done this shit to you. But if I told you what it was about you wouldn't understand. #ImsorrySkylar
I pressed the home screen and then the call button and dialed Lukes number.
After 3 rings he answerd.

"Hello?"
"Hey" I said
"Skylar look"
"Just tell me so we can get this over with."
"OK then..."