Aaron

I got off of he train and looked around. I have been to Seattle before because of my dads so I new were I was going. I got a cab and told him to go to the St.George Hotel. (I made that up).

"So why are you in a big city by yourself?" asked the driver. dont get me wrong I like talking to people, but right now I wasnt in the mood.

"Me and my friends are meeting at the hotel." I said

We arrived at the hotel and I got out paying the driver $25.

I turned around to see a big hotel with people coming in and out. since we werent suppose to be here till tommorrow no one was outside waiting for us.

I opened the big glass door and walked into a pine smelling lobby.

I walked over to the front desk.

"Skylar Hemmings" I said to the lady behind it.

"Yes room 206" she said and handed me a key.

"where is everyone else?" she asked

"They are on their way now, Im pretty sure" I said and left. We have stayed at this hotel many of times so they now me by now.

I took the elevater up to my room. I opened it and it was unbeleiveble. A king sized bed, a balcony, so many amazing things.

Oh I forgot to mention 1 last thing. My dads found out they can come for this show and the rest of the tour! But wont they be mad?

I shook it off and hopped on the bed and layed there for a while.

I turned on my phone to find out the guys and Mahogany have been texting and calling me non stop.

I then got a text from Aaron and decided to answer.

A- Skylar we are really worried we are on our way to Seattle stay safe

S- Im at the hotel

A-SKYLAR!

S- AARON!

A- are you ok?

S- yeah im fine, i just checked in and my room is HUGE!

A- ok stay in the hotel until we get there

S- ok bye

A-bye

I layed my phone on my bed and walked out to the balcony. It was so pretty.

I was watching the city for a while till my stomach started to growl.

I remebered I havent eaten since last night and it is almost dinner time.

I called room service and ordered a small cheese pizza with a fruit salad.

Sorry but fruit is the death of me.

I walked over to my phone and picked it up.

I looked through my contacts when I stopped at my bestfriend Lysa.

I texted her.

S- Hey

L- Hey! how are you?

S- good, hows school?

L- its fine Erica is being a bitch and we had Mrs. O'Connel for a substitude.

S- wow im sorry for you :(

L- you should be

S- yeah yeah, now tell me about erica why is she being a bitch?

I knew Erica was being a bitch before I left but she must have done more shit.

L- well you know how hannah had a knee brace?

S- yeah

L- Well she said it was fake and then she always lies about stuff.

S- yeah I noticed she was doing that before I left and she always lies and is a try hard

Yeah it is mean to say stuff like that but it is true

L-I know right! have to go dinner bye

S- bye

Speaking of dinner there was a knock on my door. I walked over to it making sure it was the room service guy before I opend the door.

I opened the door and he handed me my food.

"Thank you" I said and shut the door.

While I ate my pizza and fruit I had a old disney episode marathon and fell asleep.