Chapter 48

Today i'm hanging out with Meghan. It has been a month since i've seen Luke. The guys are still worried about me but they let me go out today.

"Hey girl I haven't seen you in forever!" I said as I boarded up the sidewalk to her.

"I think it has been 200 years, I'm tellin you" She said laughing.

"You need to let that go" I said laughing with her.

"To bad for you" She said heading to the convenience store.

I followed after her hoping my little baby girl wouldn't get hit.

When we arrived at the store I went over to the refrigerators and picked out a Arizona. Then I went over to the candy and picked out a bag of arihead bites. I checked out and waited for Meghan to check out. Then we boarded back to my house and headed up to my room.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" I asked plopping on my bed eating a red airhead.

"Well I was bored and lonely and basically did nothing" She laughed

"Aww am I that important?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows

"No my best friend George moved away while you were gone."

"Wow thanks" I laughed again throwing a pillow at her.

"You are very welcome" She said throwing the pillow back at me. "So how was tour?"

"It was amazing. I had so much fun!"

"Oh that's good" She said dumping the rest of her chips in her mouth.

******************************************************************************************

Now I want candy 

Luv

Me