Chapter 22

I recomend listening to Black Widow by Iggy Azalea and Tides by Jack and Jack while reading this
I was listening to this while writing.

              Today was the day. The day I am realising my new song. It has been all over social media and I am happy it will be realesed

It is just finishing uploading. "5..4..3..2..1 O MY GOD!" I yelled. All the boys hugged me including Shawn, he is like a older brother to me, all the magcon guys are.

I tweeted

Guys its up! go and watch my music video on my channel I am so happy thxs @shawnmendes!

I then hit tweet.

What the people didnt know is that Shawn and I are doing a duet! I am as equally exctied for that!

My mentions was soon filling up and in 2 hours people were reacting to MY song, even awsomeness tv upladed a video for my song. THEY ARE LOVING IT!

                  Tonight the guys and the magcon boys includng Mahogany and Maggie are coming over for a party. No there isnt going to be alchol were not wild kids.

Especially since Hayes and I are 13 and 14.

*skip to party*

I opend the door and all the guys were there.

"SKYLAR!" They yelled

"HI!" I yelled Imitading them

They all pilled in and may I saw it was hillarious watching them.

        I was in the middle of talking to Mahogany and Maggie when my dads came up to me.

"Skylar guess what!?" yelled Ashton

"What?" I asked confused

"YOURE GONNA BE ON ELLEN!" They yelled

"Really?!"

"Yeah tomorrow morning at 9:30 Shawn is coming with you."

"Oh thank god!" I said, me being scared of big crowds.

              "Skylar wake up its alost time to go" Said Micheal coming into my room.

"Ok Ok, now shoo" I said shooing him out.

I put on a denim like skater skirt and tucked in an olimpya gray shirt and put on black black vans. I straightend my hair and put a front strand back and securing it with a black lace bow. I put on a little makeup like mascarra and eyeliner. I put on a silver braclet I got from the guys that said my name on it and a penguin necklace. I put my phone in my purse along with gum, lipstick, lipgloss, chapstick, and money. A girl has to have her necesides.

I ran down stairs and ate my blueberry pancakes with fruit.

Soon it was time to go. I got in the limo and we picked up Shawn. We pulled up to the building and I stepped out of the limo.